Death to rodeo

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
You guys need to hit it goin faster. Those are weak speeds to jump that thing at.

thats part of the issue, the trans would not shift correctly, so it was either hit it at the top of first...or somewhere in the middle of 3rd, and any faster then what this was going, and it would have nose dived hard. next time , you come over and jump it.

We probably would have hit it faster, but the second jump paul busted the oil pan and the motor seized... we were lucky to get it up the hill....

the motor dropped. and ripped the oil filter off as the engine tried to pass the frame rail

You guys need to hit it goin faster. Those are weak speeds to jump that thing at.

40+

+1

whoever was driving it must've kept having they're tampon fall out before hitting the jump b/c you could hear the foot comming off the gas on both jumps

yea i redlined first an it shifted to the next gear an i was pedling it stil over 40+

Next time I will come jump the car. I will start out on the main road to get some speed then turn into your lot and hit it. There are ways to get the car to not nose dive.

sam... stuck seat belts stuck seats no suspension no airbag ectect

i hti that shit going 40+ an both times i slammed against the roof even with eh seat leaned back... the truck just wasent safe to go much faster trust me i wanted to but then the motor blew.

also the videos dont do it justice by any means. just somethign youd have to see in person

EDIT: my backs ok btu dam my shoulders hurt from the impact trying to hodl on to the wheel when SLAMMING back to the ground

Guest Removed
Next time I will come jump the car. I will start out on the main road to get some speed then turn into your lot and hit it. There are ways to get the car to not nose dive.

i had tested that already...i was just hoping someone would do it.

yea i redlined first an it shifted to the next gear an i was pedling it stil over

also the videos dont do it justice by any means. just somethign youd have to see in person

EDIT: my backs ok btu dam my shoulders hurt from the impact trying to hodl on to the wheel when SLAMMING back to the ground

the issue was, when you shift to 2nd, you get 3rd first to third...not good