Name is Jason

JasonS

Hello all. The name is Jason and I currently am residing in the Cleveland area and am a member of Cleveland Racing. I've been in the car scene since 03 when I purchased an 00 GSR Integra up until I totaled it when I was living in upstate New York and bought an ecobox civic while gas was at nearly 5 a gallon and cigs were 8 a pack... I'm waiting for money to start coming in where I will probably go with something with an LSx and I've always had a soft spot for the latest GTO (aka monaro) in purple. The new camaro seems to be putting down some good numbers.... but we'll see.

I have been in the IT profession since before I graduated High School but haven't had any real luck with landing a decent job in the field. I am currently trying to make sense of web dev technologies and have built a couple Drupal sites since I was laid off almost a year ago. I also dab a bit in photography and have been known to be an excellent video editor among my peers.

Decided to join to see whats going on in the state's capital as far as the automotive scene is since I'm down there often for dinner at my favorite chinese place outside nyc (moy's off of High near the Wendy's by OSU.... it's delicious).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Removed

what is with all the cleveland people lately....you knows there a issue when none car owners C-CR members start joining..

is there some new drama i am missing? or is that WS6 homo crying on other sites again?

you knows there a issue when none car owners C-CR members start joining..

rofl :confused:

-------------------------

Since some of you actually care I've had some financial troubles so I haven't bought anything or modded anything recently... that shouldn't stop me from attending events or meeting new people. At least I'm not some dumbass teenager trying to impress 16 year old girls with stupid rims and mufflers.

rofl :confused:

-------------------------

Since some of you actually care I've had some financial troubles so I haven't bought anything or modded anything recently... that shouldn't stop me from attending events or meeting new people. At least I'm not some dumbass teenager trying to impress 16 year old girls with stupid rims and mufflers.

Rep for you sir! There are a bunch of haters just ignore them. And no it should not stop you from coming to events since most of the people on here are like something from the Matrix.