CODMW2

SvtKid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, just beat it. The story line seemed even shorter than the past couple.

time to play online

yeah, some major surprises there at the end, but I won't spoil it. The spec ops is hella fun, pretty nice how they incorporated the whole freakin level from MW1 in there, but backwards- very nice.

Needing two people to do some spec-ops missions, while having a non-functional invite system- not so nice.

See, that right there is the difference between pay to play servers (Xbox live) and shitty free servers that cant handle insane loads (PSN)

Perhaps, but the little but of down time is worth the eternity of not having to pay for it, and for having better hardware. Sony should manage their network themselves, and not let 3rd party people do it, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Sounds like its more an issue of a patch screwing things up, way too coincidental that it happened to people right after updating to v1.02.

Ok, so I finished the campaign last night, and can honestly say that I didn't completely understand the point of the story, or even the last mission, for that matter. It just didn't make any sense, everything just sort of...happened. Was a really fun game, even if it didn't make any sense, but I wish the story was as easy to follow as the first game's.

Ok, so I finished the campaign last night, and can honestly say that I didn't completely understand the point of the story, or even the last mission, for that matter. It just didn't make any sense, everything just sort of...happened. Was a really fun game, even if it didn't make any sense, but I wish the story was as easy to follow as the first game's.

I feel you on that. I was expecting it to keep going but then it went to the end credits.

The game is sweet but I haven't figured out whats more annoying.... the no party chart in Team Deathmatch or the constant screen overlays "BuzzKill" etc...

that really does suck for everyone but it's really important when it comes to playing tourneys and stuff. before, you could die and still talk to your team and tell them where the enemy is.. now you wont be able to.

so thats where the muting comes in :)

So the thing I don't understand about the campaign is that I got to the credits but now when I'm on the home screen it says Ive only got 52% of the campaign done. I click on it again and it just takes me back to the part where Ive got to throw the knife and kill that one dude.

So the thing I don't understand about the campaign is that I got to the credits but now when I'm on the home screen it says Ive only got 52% of the campaign done. I click on it again and it just takes me back to the part where Ive got to throw the knife and kill that one dude.

Theres Hardened and Veteran mode still left, and I think they include all the Intel that you need to collect. I found 1 the entire game.

Somewhere it will show you the progress in more detail

yeah, there's a bunch of stuff to do. I'm sure there are trophies as well, for goofy stuff like shooting down helos, etc. I beat it on hardened, it would take a hella long time on veteran. Geez, when you die sometimes even in single player you get spawn killed a few times. Especially on the last few missions.

It was supposed to be important ***SPOILER*** because it's what instagated the ruskies into invading and all that I thought. They pretty much framed the Americans for the massacre, and then used that to launch a war. Doesn't really make sense, but it's a video game. I agree, the story wasn't as good as MW1.