Justice System right this time!

TTQ B4U

It's about fucking time we got it right. IMO, they needed to include his partner. I don't care how old or young that piece of trash is.

Thumbs up for the system this time. :bangbang: :cool:

DC sniper Muhammad executed for 2002 attacks

By DENA POTTER, Associated Press Writer Dena Potter, Associated Press Writer 4 mins ago

JARRATT, Va. – The mastermind of the 2002 sniper attacks that killed 10 in the Washington, D.C., region has been executed.

A prison spokesman says John Allen Muhammad died by injection at 9:11 p.m. Tuesday at Greensville Correctional Center.

Muhammad was executed for killing Dean Harold Meyers at a gas station during the spree that terrorized Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., over a three-week period. His teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, was sentenced to life in prison.

Prison spokesman Larry Traylor says Muhammad had no final words. He says he didn't hear him utter a word during the execution.

Guest slow f23
we were debating this is my poli sci course.. death sentence.. whether they should rot away to nothing in jail or be put to death? which is better way of punishment.. it was interesting hearing everyones reactions

Never been big on the death penalty.... To me its the easy way out.

maroon death row inmates on an island filled with ravenous cannibal rapists?

we were debating this is my poli sci course.. death sentence.. whether they should rot away to nothing in jail or be put to death? which is better way of punishment.. it was interesting hearing everyones reactions

its a tough thing to call...i'm pro-capital punishment but only when there is irrefutable DNA evidence combined with multiple non-conflicting witness statements. its also more expensive to kill someone than to incarcerate them for life (in most cases).

Punishment is a waste of resources. I don't care about punishment. To inflict it means we have to pay for it / the inmate. End the life and be done with the filth. In the animal world, he would have been eaten at birth. Makes no sense to try and "rehabilitate" or punish anyone. End the madness and move on.

We in this country worry far too much about "rights" of the criminals. I'm sorry but even if 10% of the inmates are innocent, IMO, we're better off losing them all then having to sort it out. Casualties of war suck, but so be it.

Instead of an easy death...

Good ol fashioned torture.

Scientific testing for new medications

Real life crash test dummy

Admin on CR

I don't fully agree on the torture, but they should definitely be put to forced labor somehow... Maybe they could be used to save GM and Chrysler? :p

Punishment is a waste of resources. I don't care about punishment. To inflict it means we have to pay for it / the inmate. End the life and be done with the filth.

In our current state, incarcerating an inmate for 40-45 years costs around $1M, and executing a prisoner costs around $4.5-5M.

Not that I don't support the death penalty; but, you know, just sayin'. :)

I heard from someone that he tried to get a last minute stay saying he was mentally challanged or something. He never did admit to any of it. He denied until the end. Hell it cost money to keep prisoners. I say throw the murderers and rapists and child molestors in a room and dont feed them and let them shit and piss on themselves until they eventually die. As for the lighter offenders I say put their asses to work. And not making license plates. Make them do something that will benefit their state and their victims. Stop spending money on them and try to make some money for the state.