The woman who got disfigured by the chimp shows her face...

timmy43016

Wow. I have been searching for photos online for a while out of curiosity when I heard what the chimp did to her. She was on Oprah yesterday and she showed her face. No way you could live like that...

http://www.watoday.com.au/world/woman-attacked-by-chimp-reveals-face-on-oprah-20091112-iasz.html

One more reason to carry. Probably could have saved her a ton of unpleasantness had she or anyone nearby been prepared. If I had an animal like that I couldn't control, I'd ALWAYS have something on me.

Yeah, where's plastic surgery when you need it? Jaysus!

One more reason to carry. Probably could have saved her a ton of unpleasantness had she or anyone nearby been prepared. If I had an animal like that I couldn't control, I'd ALWAYS have something on me.

If you feel the need to carry a gun on you because of your pet, then you have an animal thats not suppose to be a pet. Shooting the poor chimp because the owner is a retard is unfair.

If you must have an animal like that, then you'd better have a way to control it. If that's a gun, then so be it. If a taser works for you, whatever. You're right, she's retarded for having it in the first place, but the chimp flipped out. It wasn't a trained attack dog that was given an order, so I'm holding the dumbass chimp and its dumbass owner responsible.