NASA finds water on the moon

Littleguy

Call me a negative nancy, but I think it's a fluke.. remnants from some crashed asteroid a billion years ago.

This could be true, quantity is also an issue. They say that they detected 25 gallons of it, and I'm sure much more than that would be needed to make fuel or for human consumption. Either way it's cool to have another reason to explore space.

Call me a negative nancy, but I think it's a fluke.. remnants from some crashed asteroid a billion years ago.

You'd be correct. The water on our earth is supposed to have came from comets hitting it in the early stages of planet formation. Seems reasonable that there could be water in a lot of places.

You'd be correct. The water on our earth is supposed to have came from comets hitting it in the early stages of planet formation. Seems reasonable that there could be water in a lot of places.

yes glad someone said it. to many people dont understand that what we have here came from "alien worlds".