Ghost Adventures at Mansfield Reformatory

BloodRed

Well as some as you may know, my wife and are volunteer at the old Mansfield Reformatory, aka Ohio State Reformatory, in Mansfield Ohio. We help out with the over night ghost hunts they hold up there. My wife and I have been investigation the paranormal for over 8 years and have seen and experienced quite a lot.

Well anyway, on Friday, Nov 20th, 9 pm, on the Travel Channel will be airing the episode shot by the Ghost Adventures at the Mansfield Reformatory. If you have the Travel Channel OnDemand, you might be able to view it now. I watched OnDemand last weekend.

Before anyone asks, no, neither my wife or I were there when they were filming. So we are not on the show. Well I hope you enjoy. It seems like they caught some good stuff.

thanks for the heads up. Just went there last month for the halloween thing and it was pretty sweet. I plan on gonig next year to do the over night stay with the gf and some friends/family

Just let me know when you are heading up there. I will try to make it up there that night. The schedule for 2010 should be up mid to late January 2010.

Id like to go also, maybe we should get a group for CR to go stay one night if we could.

Not a bad idea if you have enough people wanting to go. We do allow private group investigations. I think you have to have at least 30 people. As far as the cost, I can't remember what it is per person for a private hunt. If we have enough interested, I can see what I can do about setting it up. We could even have a car meet before hand. We do hold a lot of car shows at the prison each year.

Not a bad idea if you have enough people wanting to go. We do allow private group investigations. I think you have to have at least 30 people. As far as the cost, I can't remember what it is per person for a private hunt. If we have enough interested, I can see what I can do about setting it up. We could even have a car meet before hand. We do hold a lot of car shows at the prison each year.

That would be cool maybe we can set something up for start of spring 2010?

Honestly, I agree with you. If I don't see it, experience it, or collect the evidence myself, I don't believe it.

Very true thats why I always tell people that I do not get mad if they do not believe me if they did not see or hear it type thing. Either way I doubt we could get 30 guys from here that would want to stay or go up there.

I would be interested But the Pitch Dark Would give me the willys plus if one pulled or punched me i would be kinda ?

It isn't pitch dark in most of the building. There are plenty of windows and you have light coming in from the security lights outside and the active prison behind the prison. But places like in solitary, it can get black enough that you couldn't see the hand in front of your face.

Most of the time only women are the ones that get physically touched. They like they women especially in the cell blocks.

• 1 month later...
Ghoust Hunters Tonight at 8:oo Tonight Wright Patterson AF base in Dayton

That would be a re-run from a few years ago. Interesting events happened, but I am still the type of person that has to see it in person to believe it actually happened. I know for a fact they re-inact some of the things that happen in their shows.

It isn't pitch dark in most of the building. There are plenty of windows and you have light coming in from the security lights outside and the active prison behind the prison. But places like in solitary, it can get black enough that you couldn't see the hand in front of your face.

Most of the time only women are the ones that get physically touched. They like they women especially in the cell blocks.

sounds to me like there's some frisky people that are taking the tour