forza 3 guys

russian rocket

I'm seeing a lot of awd in here. Who has the fastest rwd and fwd? I got a pretty quick crx and 300zx, just want to see how they stack up.

what class are they in though? ive got a ram RWD that runs 11.50s in a class. ive also got an aveo that run high 11;s in a class. an ive got a few more that i jsut cant think of ill post later

i need to build me some s class drag cars meh

Those times need to be with no assists and using the clutch.
these are :) when are we going to race so i can smoke you?

My crx is an S, 300zx was an r3 but its back down to an S also. Crx is faster than your ram brotaco, You. Don't. Want. Problems.

true ....an your also in a higher class. soo why dont u build a car for each class an lets race. ide be willing to bet ill come out on top. ide put $ on it :bangbang:

i need to build me some s class drag cars meh

true ....an your also in a higher class. soo why dont u build a car for each class an lets race. ide be willing to bet ill come out on top. ide put $ on it :bangbang:

Go ahead and build those S class cars, 4 races. 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 full mile winner takes $20. In the event of a tie, sudden death 1/4.

Go ahead and build those S class cars, 4 races. 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 full mile winner takes $20. In the event of a tie, sudden death 1/4.

why dont we do this... buld your self a a car in class b a s an we will race all 3 classes 1/4 1/2 full miles. (who ever wins 2 of the 3 wins) 5 bucks per class.