OK it's 10:30 am on Monday and I have been searching for the OSU/Michigan thread.

SpaceGhost

Couldn't find one, here you go, what gives?

I am wondering if Rich has been saving Robinson for this game and he takes the leash off of him to surprise Tressel.

Or maybe OSU's D-line is just way too good for Michigan's poor offensive line.

OSU wins, Michigan can't stop Girl Scout Troop 442 from reaching the endzone 3 times.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't find one, here you go, what gives?

I am wondering if Rich has been saving Robinson for this game and he takes the leash off of him to surprise Tressel.

Or maybe OSU's D-line is just way too good for Michigan's poor offensive line.

OSU wins, Michigan can't stop Girl Scout Troop 442 from reaching the endzone 3 times.

I hate to say this, but I think the string of wins the bucks have thrown together against our hated rivals has dampened the usual vitriolic speechifying most of us were accustomed to say in the 90's. I would also postulate that the general malaise (and blue?) of the recent Michigan situation has also taken a toll on what is otherwise the greatest sports rivalry that I've ever known. The result may be a rivalry that may come off as ho-hum until the competition at least feigns a successful season.

Awww fuck that ...

FUCK YOU MICHIGAN !!!

WE'RE GOING TO STUFF THE PIGSKIN SO FAR UP YOUR FURRY ASSES THAT YOU"LL STILL BE COUGHING UP LACES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT BOWLING !!!

I STILL REMEMBER THE NINETIES !!! TAKE IT ! TAKE IT !

Why am I yelling ?

My liver will be hating life saturday!

OSU game then UFC 106!

That is a day of testosterone deep fried in more testosterone served with bacon and a side whiskey.

If I had the ability to order the pay per view I would have an all day booze filled rage at my place with the band everybody gets laid playing.

Tater Tot is already calling for a W to get the seniors into a bowl game. That dude is going to be broken in half. He's already been beaten up bad this season but OSU's DL is going to murder him.

Agreed, that guy got the biggest head after the Notre Shame game. And he has been running for his life ever since. I can't believe he weights a buck eighty and runs his mouth. All I have seen the past few games is Rich yelling at him to pick up the pace, he doesn't run the offense fast enough for Rich's likings.

OSU game then UFC 106!

That is a day of testosterone deep fried in more testosterone served with bacon and a side whiskey.

If I had the ability to order the pay per view I would have an all day booze filled rage at my place with the band everybody gets laid playing.

It gets better Sunday, Detroit Lions VS Cleveland Browns in the Toilet Bowl! Who is getting the No 1 pick in the draft? I'm saying Cleveland. :)

i predict that minor will rush for no more than 50 yards and forcier will turn over the ball frequently to our defense. mich has a surprising D if they are on point and could prove a pain to pryor with a pick or 2. i think michigan will come out swinging and will play the best they have played all season. Pryor will rush for over 100...again.

overall, i see osu taking home the win:

OSU 28

Michigan 14

I dont care how bad michigan is during regular season...this game is always my favorite every year because they always come to play...

OSU game then UFC 106!

my liver divorced me years ago...i woke up with a flower and a note on my pillow that said that we are getting divorced citing irreconcilable differences...

Doubt it and I don't think Tress will call off the dogs until late.

agreed, but just by watching them play 1 week their ok, next week they dominate, then the following week play like shit, then back to ok, I want another win, but with Pryor being hurt is Tress gonna not let him do anything just to keep him healthy for the bowl game? they were saying he has a wrist injury, he had that cut on his throwing hand during the Iowa game, and something about turf toe on both feet?

agreed, but just by watching them play 1 week their ok, next week they dominate, then the following week play like shit, then back to ok, I want another win, but with Pryor being hurt is Tress gonna not let him do anything just to keep him healthy for the bowl game? they were saying he has a wrist injury, he had that cut on his throwing hand during the Iowa game, and something about turf toe on both feet?

great point...since we have auto bid...he may let pryor play, but how much throwing will he be doing? looks like we will have to pin hopes on new kid with saine, herron and small...or having defense win the game which has been the case a couple times this year.

now i am getting excited...

great point...since we have auto bid...he may let pryor play, but how much throwing will he be doing? looks like we will have to pin hopes on new kid with saine, herron and small...or having defense win the game which has been the case a couple times this year.

now i am getting excited...

Exicted, Yup! it'll be a good game since Michigan has to win if they wanna go bowling, last year broke their 33 games in a row bowl apperance streak

Best Game I got to watch in my lifetime was 2006, I don't think there will be a better one in my lifetime. 42-39 victory for OSU, and they were BCS #1 and #2 going into the game.

could happen again before you know it. OSU is always in and out, but mich has to settle out a little. rich r has changed offensive coordinators a couple times now so they have not found their niche yet. michigan is a very competitive team and has awesome potential. i dont think we will see anything next year, but hoping tates junior year they come out strong. he has good instincts. lets see how good rich's recruiting skills are to stack the team.

speaking of QB hopefuls...how about Iowa's backup to Stanzi? That kid had a connon...