motosport.com

cavscout73

anyone have any experience dealing with www.motosport.com

this has been the order from hell!!

I have ordered in the past, price good, shipping good but damn this time around they are killing me,

I ordered an Icon mainframe helmet and was supposed to have had it on the 9th, it was on the fed ex truck ready to be dropped at my house and somehow got turned around as a return to shipper so they were supposed to overnight it back to me when they got it, which was 2 days ago. I called today and they say well it will not be there until monday, I am not the best mathmetician in the world but the 11th - the 16th is more than it takes for an overnight delivery.

then there is the Jacket I ordered the A* jacket got overcharged by 110.00 took them about 5 days to fix that, and then the jacket didnt fit so I switched it out with an icon motorhead, so hopefully it comes in a reasonable amount of time..

all in all like I said product, selection, prices good, but damn this is about the most frustrating order I have ever dealt with....

And then there is the FedEx truck, blame it all on them. Dang I wish they would lighten up like the UPS guy. UPS knows me, and will do anything to make sure I get my stuff. FedEx makes me wait, skips the drop, makes me sign, won't drop if I leave signature, won't drop at a neighbor, etc.

A neighbor gal got a FedEx box dropped off that wasn't hers, runs out chasing the guy, who runs for the truck, and takes off... She throws the box and hits the back of his truck...

I love it...:lol:

And then there is the FedEx truck, blame it all on them. Dang I wish they would lighten up like the UPS guy. UPS knows me, and will do anything to make sure I get my stuff. FedEx makes me wait, skips the drop, makes me sign, won't drop if I leave signature, won't drop at a neighbor, etc.

A neighbor gal got a FedEx box dropped off that wasn't hers, runs out chasing the guy, who runs for the truck, and takes off... She throws the box and hits the back of his truck...

I love it...:lol:

exactly. dont blame the company that it takes 8 days for overnight delivery... thats fed-ex's fault. but then again they choose to use fed ex so i dunno... maybe it IS their fault.

honestly, fed ex overnight is NOT to be used for something that absolutely positively HAS to be there the next day. you will be disappointed. use it for things that kinda sorta need to be there the next day, but its not a big deal if they come a day or three late either.

i do all my shopping from indysuperbikes.com or sportbiketrackgear.com

if i find better deals on other sites, even ebay, they price match and its next day shipping from those two places.

I have used them before, thats why I keep using them . I think this one was just a fluke if I had to guess, I figure I will try them again and see what happens. and Yes I prefer UPS over fed ex any day!!

but I will have to check out these guys as well