I really hate some people - I really love animals

Guest Hal

sadly, just as you and i are free to express our opinions on this matter and free to adopt our pets and treat them humanely and lovingly, so too are the morons of america free to repeat the same mistakes throughout their lives. they are also just as free to blame their problems on someone else and constantly (and i really do mean constantly...its a never-changing situation) shuffle the burden of responsibility to someone else.

Fuck animals, I'm fuck sickened by this shit. I hate people. I can't think of a punishment suiting this so called "mother". I can't fathom this little girl's last moments on this planet.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/18/shaniya.davis/index.html

I'm fucking sick of these fucked up people.

Guest tbutera2112
Fuck animals, I'm fuck sickened by this shit. I hate people. I can't think of a punishment suiting this so called "mother". I can't fathom this little girl's last moments on this planet.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/18/shaniya.davis/index.html

I'm fucking sick of these fucked up people.

sad thing is, half the people in this thread probably dont care about stuff like that, as long as its not an animal

im not saying its right i beat an animal, but people never get the kind of attention animals do when it comes to abuse...i dont understand it

FUCK PETA! Their shelters have the WORST adoption rates of any in the country, and they euthanize almost every single animal that comes through their door! Their HEADQUARTERS shelter killed 2,124 out of 2,216 animals taken in.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/petakillsanimals.cfm

http://www.newsweek.com/id/134549

Don't mistake me for another "no-kill" moron, I absolutely understand that a large majority of dogs and cats will never be placed in homes and that shelters are completely swamped by the numbers of abandoned pets. But for an organization like PETA, that goes apeshit over killing "sea kittens", to KILL 98.5% of the animals they take in is completely unacceptable.

Bucket: parents rescued at campground

Baron: Petland(only pet store cat EVER, wonderful cat, but Petland needs to BURNwith what I've learned in the years since we got him)

Doc: Humane Society

Mad Max: roadside find

Doppelganger: found us

Rime, Pretty Boy Floyd: inherited from Grandma, show-line cull rescue

Rover, Gypsy, Mickey, Patches: rescued from my Mother's park

Of them all, Bucket was the only one that had anything less than a stellar personality, and after what she went through before my parents found her(tiny, starved, near-dead, and terrified), I can't blame her at all for being a bitch.

There's also a long line of cats that my Mother has rescued from the park she works at and placed with co-workers, volunteer workers, park Rangers, local teachers, and various friends. It's bittersweet though, looking at the number of cats she's rescued out of ONE park, and also thinking of the ones she hasn't been able to catch and the ones that simply don't make it after being dumped in the woods there.

Why? You and their organization can have little emo animal butt hurt parties together.

I think I hear the wambulance....

Oh how clever, I love 90's jokes. Please, please tell me another one. Seriously, go kill yourself. It should be easy, I can give you directions if you really need them. There are just so many ways that I'm sure wouldn't hurt too bad. I'm assuming pain is the main reason you've been a pussy and haven't sliced yourself open.

I seriously doubt you're even intelligent or witty enough to get into an e-battle with Pat. Why would you even try, just chalk this up as another failure in your life.

Hal, if you haven't already found a dog check out this pound:

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH692.html

I just got my new dog there maybe a month ago. Super friendly volunteers that work there. They only charge $32 to adopt, but plan on taking care of vaccinations and nueter/spay yourself. Its a kill shelter due to size and lack of budget, I know that my dog was next in line to go when I got her.

I've been to pounds that make you go through the wringer in order to adopt a pet, its always discouraged me. The drive was worth it to me, I really liked this place.