04 Aviator shaking problem

V8 Beast

I read that the engine has a known problem with the #8 cylinder resulting in issues with the head and/or gasket. I'm thinking about buying an aviator if I can get it for the right price. After driving it I noticed that it shakes a lot at red lights. Anyone here have experience with fixing the shaking issue? If so how much would it cost me and would it happen again further down the road? I figure if I can get the price lowered it may be worth it.

too many possibilities to internet guess it I'd say. Shit my GTP 'shook' at a stop because a vacuum line popped off, took me 20 seconds to locate the line and plug it back in.

Take it to Derek for a once over, he knows his shit.

my expedition shakes at stop lights started doing it at liek 100k its not violent but its noticeable at times ... the truck has almsot 200k now no issuees stil shakes lol even my 07 mustang shakes at a stop light. do you think your over thinking it or is it that violent

Ive test drove a few of them. The shake in the last one was way different. I have my TA for shaking my brains out... when im in the daily i need it to be smoother ya know. I still have plenty of time and options. Just going through all my scenarios