AT&T Uverse

HotCarl

I finally fucking had it with this shitty company. From the rediculous "installation" of running wires through my phone outlet and not even under the rug, to constantly getting my billing address wrong to the shitty product and overall service (jesus the fucking dvr doesnt even work when its suppose to) and lets not forget the FUCKING REDICULOUS 640$ BILL I JUST RECEIVED! Mind you my bills are usually never exceeding 100$. And dont even worry about calling to get any kind of explanation for any of this, it goes to some sort of atnt overall billing (which of course is completely different than uverse billing) then when trying to connect to the correct phone line they connect me to some sort of resort spa in Miami?! seriously wtf?!

The only reason i went with Uverse over Time Warner or other companies was b/c it was cheaper. Hell that doesnt even seem like a good reason anymore.

DirecTV. Get it. Love it.

Fuck Direct. They have shitty ass customer service that only and always "understands" your complaint, but don't do shit about it or for you. They aren't a part of the Better Business Bureau, so you can't file any complaints against them to have mediated. And if you complain through them they direct you to their complaint department, which is only available through email, no direct phone numbers to talk to anyone for disputes, so good luck actually getting anyone to give a fuck about your email dispute.

I was burnt by Direct, fuck them and all they "provide", which is just shy of proper lube before your royal ass fucking.

DirecTV. Get it. Love it.

Unfortunatly the deck of my apartment is facing the wrong direction to use any sort of dish and installation is way expensive (the previous occupant told me).

I called Uverse today and as much as i hate to be "that guy" that complains to bitch i still did it. But it worked, i got 22$ a month off my bill for the next six months and their sending a technician out to reinstall the wiring. Im happy for now I guess but i did tell the phone support guy that had he not offered a kickback on my bill i wouldve just cancelled.