Busa, subie, cobra, parts

dover

GMAX 68 Helmet (M) $75obo used for one season. Comes with tinted visor, clear one is scratched up but I can get any color you want from work.

Subaru:

Blitz SUS Intake for 02-09 WRX $100obo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/intake.jpg

Cobra:

Billetflow Pulleys $30obo

Aluminum Radiator Overflow Tank $100obo

SCT XCAL1 $75obo

Pictures to come. More parts to come.

Edited by Dover

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know shit about the Xcal 1....but I am guessing it has to be better than the predator? Does Brian know how to use this? Did you tune your car with it?

Please, please, get a SCT mulit-bank chip from Brian and have him tune your car. Handheld with limited capabilities just don't hit all of the necessary functions that a custom tune does. Your previous "issue" with melting the plug may have been due to a less than desirable tune from that hand held. Just saying.

Please, please, get a SCT mulit-bank chip from Brian and have him tune your car. Handheld with limited capabilities just don't hit all of the necessary functions that a custom tune does. Your previous "issue" with melting the plug may have been due to a less than desirable tune from that hand held. Just saying.

I dont think thats the reason......my car ran fine for a year b4 it did that?? Hot lapped it and raced it over and over in 90 degree weather. I think it was becuase my pumps were getting bad (they did go out) or a faulty alternator.

I dont think thats the reason......my car ran fine for a year b4 it did that?? Hot lapped it and raced it over and over in 90 degree weather. I think it was becuase my pumps were getting bad (they did go out) or a faulty alternator.

That would do it too. I heard that the A/F with the Predator was a little lean too and that when it was "programmed" to add more fuel, that it didn't do anything at all. The handheld has limits unless you can do a custom tune through it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GMAX 68 Helmet (M) $50obo used for one season. Comes with tinted visor, clear one is scratched up but I can get any color you want from work.

Subaru:

Blitz SUS Intake for 02-09 WRX $75obo

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/intake.jpg

Cobra:

Billetflow Pulleys $50obo

Aluminum Radiator Overflow Tank $75obo

SCT XCAL1 $50obo

Pictures to come. More parts to come.

• 3 months later...