Doing my part to raise the unemployment %

TimTaylor751647545500

Just in time for the holidays! :bangbang:

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sat-lets-party-webentry.gif

I think this is bad news... That sucks man, I know my words don't really mean shit when it comes down to it, but good luck and hopefully you find something....

cliffs:

my last day is Dec 25th

not happy with job

really good severance package

get back on normal day schedule (10 yrs of nights)

happy camper

Well in that case I'm throwing a party in your honor, right now in my cubicle. You should see how crazy everyone's getting. Next time I see you on Central College/Sunbury Rd you'll get a slice of cake.

CONGRATS !!!

cliffs:

my last day is Dec 25th

not happy with job

really good severance package

get back on normal day schedule (10 yrs of nights)

happy camper

Wow. They're laying off again? Have they already sent that much work overseas?

Congrats though!! I was trying to stay until I could get a severance package, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Oh Verizon I work with a old guy who got axed from there before the summer. He a older guy named Gary worked then since way back when it was Compuserve. I guess lost most of his retirement due to the MCI shit. He got screwed because he didnt have a degree or certs. He knew the Marine guy who is now a woman you guys talked about before.

Oh Verizon I work with a old guy who got axed from there before the summer. He a older guy named Gary worked then since way back when it was Compuserve. I guess lost most of his retirement due to the MCI shit. He got screwed because he didnt have a degree or certs. He knew the Marine guy who is now a woman you guys talked about before.

Aaron, Ha I remember when he worked at calltech.

Honestly, getting laid off from that shit hole was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Doubled my salary in 5 years, got off night shift, banged several super models. Hell look what i drive.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

isnt your car for sale? that's what I thought sweetie

Oh yeah, Michael, uh, I mean Trish. LoL!!!

guess it was the same Marine I was thinking of then. :lol:

I guess I somehow don't understand. Or maybe my mind doesn't want me to understand?

Wow. They're laying off again? Have they already sent that much work overseas?

Congrats though!! I was trying to stay until I could get a severance package, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Mike, you have no idea man. After this round, I'm not sure how they will even be able to function at this office. At least 80% of the workload is outsourced now.