OH8STi: A challenge

Mensan

Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)

• Mensan
    • OH8STI

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I issue you a challenge. Since the other thread was locked up, and you "got a raging e-boner from electronically pwning (me)", we should start our own thread.

Here's my challenge to you. Since these things never end, we'll each take one shot at each other. You post your best shot at "owning" me, and then I'll take my best shot at you. ONE chance, and no replies from the other person. We'll let the people on CR figure out who did a better job, and they can post who they think wins. ANYTHING GOES.

Out of courtesy, I will let you know that you will not win, and I will honestly embarrass you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKG3IOVruEA

I still don't understand the point of it all or even how it works.

Its like the time I took a shit on the ground in front of a homeless person, and then pretended my steaming pile was begging me for money and I was like ...

"No you can't have any of my money, you piece of shit."

Just like that.

Its like the time I took a shit on the ground in front of a homeless person, and then pretended my steaming pile was begging me for money and I was like.

"No you can't have any of my money, you piece of shit."

Just like that.

haHAHAHSHAHAHSHA I'm doin that tonight!

I challenge you both to get off the internet and meet tonight in person and i will host a wrestle off winner gets a $40 dollar prize and bragging rights.mike let me know if you guys are down.

side bets anyone??

Ill gamble.. give me 50 on mike

I challenge you both to get off the internet and meet tonight in person and i will host a wrestle off winner gets a $40 dollar prize and bragging rights.mike let me know if you guys are down.

side bets anyone??

I'm working

Edited by Panduh

Michael, he has already made you look stupid in here since you have posted many times without taking your "shot", game over, you already owned yourself. He needs to do nothing. Just log out and save some face now.

Edited by Panduh