Who can weld/fix my aluminum block?

BDHG940

My luck continues and my block showed up cracked on the back corner where the bellhousing/oil pan meet. The piece you see fits really good and nothing else is missing but I think it should be able to be salvaged and just welded back and Im guessing needs milled where the bell and oil pan sit. If you can fix, pm me a price

You can see the tab broken off on the ground

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/block.jpg

This just shows where its broken off

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/block1.jpg

Ill take some photos tomorrow with my camera, those were just some pics from my phone. Whats something like that normally cost? Im just trying to decide if I need to just take a loss and buy a new teksid or what. I just dont want to have some expensive bill when I can go buy a block for around 275

to be honest i would take it to fowler and ask them to take a look at it. having a preheat is the proper way to weld it and they have the equipment to do it. my best guess is it will cost 150-200 bucks to get it repaired depending on how much preheat is involved.

damn that sucks thats what I paid for it, Im just going to file a paypal claim and ship it back I guess. Hope I get most of my money back, the guy isnt even helping at all to file with ups so Ill just make him take it back