Global Warming=Fraud

Drewhop

:nono:

With the exception of China, I think they are the #1 dirty fucks.

Don't forget India. All this is going to lead to is poor America being the model citizen getting trampled all over by the 'criminals' that are profiting because they're polluting. Until it's international law that everyone MUST adhere to, we can do what we want. I still suspect we're cleaner than many of these guilty-conscience, bleeding heart do-gooders want everyone to think. Look at the diesel restrictions we have, God forbid they pollute as much as Europe's diesels! Look at Kali's emission standards. Does anywhere else in the world have laws that strict? I'm curious, but too busy to research right now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget India. All this is going to lead to is poor America being the model citizen getting trampled all over by the 'criminals' that are profiting because they're polluting. Until it's international law that everyone MUST adhere to, we can do what we want. I still suspect we're cleaner than many of these guilty-conscience, bleeding heart do-gooders want everyone to think. Look at the diesel restrictions we have, God forbid they pollute as much as Europe's diesels! Look at Kali's emission standards. Does anywhere else in the world have laws that strict? I'm curious, but too busy to research right now.

It's a good thing to be the model citizen, because you are only making things better for yourself. I think the problem isnt cars, but factories. But the US has multiple times more cars on the road than anyone else, and since there are so many you have to fight harder to not pollute as much. Why do you think India and China are on the list, big populations.