Clutch Job on the S4

Sparky

Need my clutch done. I have all the parts and the special tools needed.

Quote me a price.

There's other stuff Id like done while its down such as the downpipes taken off so I can gut the pre-cats, one control arm on each side installed (lower), O2's, Inner tie rods, trans fluid, rear diff fluid. Other things I have but doesnt need done right now: snub mount and bracket, fuel filter, brake pads and rotors) <- prolly will do myself but for the right price Id consider paying for it.

Most of the smaller stuff I can do just dont want to. I had someone lined up to do it but I haven't herd back from him in a while.

We are closed until Monday but I will shoot you a PM with a quote then. Jason (Tech of mine) has a 2001 Yellow S4 just like yours and has done a clutch in his and quite a few others so he can do it no-problem for you.

I know he has a lot on his plate for next week so the bigger issue will be when he could start on it...

Jeff

We are closed until Monday but I will shoot you a PM with a quote then. Jason (Tech of mine) has a 2001 Yellow S4 just like yours and has done a clutch in his and quite a few others so he can do it no-problem for you.

I know he has a lot on his plate for next week so the bigger issue will be when he could start on it...

Jeff

Cool, LMK