quading and mudding 12-5/6-09

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

looks like a bunch are coming over to go quading(7 so far)

who else is game?

mudd trucks welcome..but no pussy little jeeps like mikes tho...they gets stuck:p

the 5th and 6th

Edited by Skinner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
im game to be stupid on the pitbike lol

rob hows that new trail working out (the one you were making with the rodeo before it died) ?

bikes dont seem to like the trees at are still in it..but the quad rides up the ones, then eases back down to the ground toward the end

looks like the west side crew coming over is down for what ever..now maybe we can get some tracks going on the other side of the creek

bikes dont seem to like the trees at are still in it..but the quad rides up the ones, then eases back down to the ground toward the end

looks like the west side crew coming over is down for what ever..now maybe we can get some tracks going on the other side of the creek

if not lets drag some big logs an make out own bridge haha

Guest Removed
so like is an 01 silverado 2500hd 4x4 too pussy like? i dunno, never done the mud thing but it might be fun.

like this one?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/shop%20party%20pics/100_2822.jpg

better have some lift and nice mudders on it

rob do you have a shovel? im going to try to dig down some of those ruts in the mod bog area that ever one gets high centered on. if i can chop down some of it itll be a bad ass place to watch people go threw.

any one got a bob cat hahaah?!

Guest tbutera2112
rob do you have a shovel? im going to try to dig down some of those ruts in the mod bog area that ever one gets high centered on. if i can chop down some of it itll be a bad ass place to watch people go threw.

any one got a bob cat hahaah?!

why would you ruin it? theres a path around it...leave the ruts for the big trucks who wanna give it a shot

why would you ruin it? theres a path around it...leave the ruts for the big trucks who wanna give it a shot

how many trucks have you seen go threw that an make it.... i havent seen a single one soo why not make it so more people can use it an get threw it or ENJOY it.. if we cut down teh rut itll be like a mud bog that will still be difficult but wont get stuck on there axels...

if the "big dogs" wanna play they can make it across the creek :lol: that woudl be sweet to see.

i dont think anything short of a tank is crossing that creek..lol

rob will do it one of these days. haha if his ass woudl let me ride his quad ill bonzie the shit out of it an get it across... i should of just for a full speed fun at it in the ranger an jsut skipped across it

Guest tbutera2112
rob will do it one of these days. haha if his ass woudl let me ride his quad ill bonzie the shit out of it an get it across... i should of just for a full speed fun at it in the ranger an jsut skipped across it

i dont think you can skip across it...i think moneyshift tried that on his dirt bike and only made it a few feet before it swallowed him

Guest Removed

oh if i have someone there with a jeep and a winch to pull the quad out, I will full force take a shot at the big side of the creek!

on another note...most of the trails back there are rutts...bob cat no...

something like this is what we need

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/000-0823183319-bulldozer.jpg

and i could make all kinds of shit in a few days time..including a creek crossing or 2?

now any body wanna chip in and rent one for a few days one weekend.. i'll make some traisl that we can rally car,bike,quad, what ever on, and leave mudd pits for the big trucks to play.