Who rode yesterday?

ShotgunYoung

yesterday (sunday) a buddy brought over a 02 r1 w/3500 miles @$3000 that he was test driving (hella good deal)....took it around the block. Let me tell ya a litre bike w/cold tires and cold road breaks loose quite easily lol it was COLD but worth it.

I started all my bikes ( it sounded cool with all of them running at the same time ) I rode my quad up and down the street untill my neighbors called on me ?

does that count ?

DAMN we have the same neighbors!!!Cops came Sunday AM, They told me the neighbors are reporting me to the Home owners association this year because last summer we raised hell every morning with our bikes,and the cops can't do anything as long as it's after 9am, I say "TOO FU&%#$ BAD" the cop said "have a good day, and ride early it might rain." I continued to run all 4 bikes and even started the quad and dirtbikes LOL, f-ing HOA can KMA!!!:rant:

I actually found a way to keep metal from touching my rear tires... I figured out a way to mount a high power earth magnet in front of the tire on my swing arm to catch debris before it ends up in my tire, and it blends in with the framework so you can't see it... now, to buy the magnet..... inexpensive too...

That worked till he crossed that railroad track, which caused a sudden left turn, and he's somewhere in Kansas City now, heading West...

I actually found a way to keep metal from touching my rear tires... I figured out a way to mount a high power earth magnet in front of the tire on my swing arm to catch debris before it ends up in my tire, and it blends in with the framework so you can't see it... now, to buy the magnet..... inexpensive too...

Post pix when you get that mounted. I lost a rear tire last year to a screw.

rode all over running errands all day... went to pub in eve with lady friend... her car had frost when we left the pub after dark. (was still on bike, she won't ride with me under 60ºF)

Rode today, gonna ride tomorrow, and the next day, and any day there isn't ice on the pavement... (a few of those too)