STEVE-O

Posting this for my friend..

the specs i know

1993 240sx auto

14xxxx on the odometer (see below)

red

cloth interior

aftermarket head unit

I drove this car a total of about 3 times before i sold it to him. the vss sensor is bad so the true mileage is unkown... So therefore the speedo does not work... no lights on on the dash and car ran pretty solid before the trans issue...

It needs trans work.. the car moves sometimes but will let go and rev up unless you let it sit then it Will move a little then rev out again. could be a valve body sticking etc don't know for sure..

other than that it has some rust on the hatch and it appears the front bumper was replaced some point in its life..

price is now 550 cash..( needs it gone quick

not to bad for a good 240 could be a great project for someone or you can part it out but it will need to be towed away.. any questions i will try and answer the best i can for ya and i should get pics up soon

interior is a would say 8 out of ten and the exterior about a 5 or 6 because the hatch and bumper.. everything else is good no major dents etc and it looks about 90 percent rust free ( as stated about rust on the hatch)

here is the link he posted up with pics

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1488916133.html

Edited by STEVE-O

Just to help your sale, if anyone wants a low mile 5 speed set tranny, I have one off my motor that I pulled. good luck.

cool cool thanks man... I took pics and will ahve them up tonight for those who are interested

holly crap i didnt know the KA could work upside down, damn those motors are tough. any way seems like a deal.

lol ya I did not make the cl add he did and well ya..

update had a couple people look at in but no one came with cash in hand so it is ehre for anyone who wants it... first to come with cash takes it...

ALSO UPDATE he will now take 550 anytime but like said fcfs