In need of a car trailer.

thorne

damm that sucksss i know your low on funds but not many people have trailers but alot have trucks.. an u haul rents them for under 50 bucks might wanan find someone with a truck an then go rent a trailer...

or see what kind is discount capitol towing on here gives to cr members an see how much it woudl be.

Guest tbutera2112
paul...youre always suggesting uhaul to rent car trailers...i think you and anthony are the only lucky people in central ohio because the times ive called, they have not had one trailer available anywhere in central ohio

Guest Removed
paul...youre always suggesting uhaul to rent car trailers...i think you and anthony are the only lucky people in central ohio because the times ive called, they have not had one trailer available anywhere in central ohio

cause cr members are always renting them :lol:

u just dont put any effort into looking... the newark location had liek 6 when the ginger an i went an got one last week...

Guest tbutera2112
u just dont put any effort into looking... the newark location had liek 6 when the ginger an i went an got one last week...

effort? i called the uhaul main center and had them do a full search of central ohio and they said there were none...each time i called

effort? i called the uhaul main center and had them do a full search of central ohio and they said there were none...each time i called

meh no issues here they dont lie you i guess

thorne what did you break? an what were you doing when you broke it lol