Big Ten wins Challenge

Sparky

I've never been pulling so hard for a Wisconson team to win a game until last night. It was great to see them beat Duke. Also, Ohio State looked decent in their win over FSU but it was rather sloppy in the 1st half. Diebler's shooting is what gave them the early lead. Nice to see the Big-10 finally win one of these. It only took 11 years.

Girlfriend is from Savoy/Champaign and a huge Illinois fan. For those of you who missed it, at the half the score was Illinois 27 - Clemson 47. In the 2nd, down by 23, they rallied to win 76-74. No one thought Wisconsin could keep up with Duke, either. Pretty good night for the Big 10.

Some of you know I'm a big Pac10 fan (born in Cali), but thankfully, I'll have some other teams to root for this year cuz the Pac10 is damn weak for once in basketball.

I definitely had Duke/Wisky and Illinois/Clemson pegged as losses before the night started. Had Minnesota and Michigan winning though. Stupid Wolverines. Looked right on Illinois for a while but Clemson is just awful as per usual. I think something like 4-5 of the last 5-6 years they've started 10-0 or better then lost more than half of their remaining games to end up in the NIT or getting bumped out of the 1st round of the NCAA's. What a joke of a program they are.