New guy...

ohio_civic

Im new to this site and bikes. My name is Jerry and I'm from Plymouth, Ohio. I have an 03 zx6r. Some of things that I'm into are Drag racing and working on cars. I have many projects and fast cars including a 93 civic 400+ hp, 84 ranger tubbed 351W, 95 civic now rwd with a sbc built 355. 70 chevelle and a 66 mustang along with some every day cars.

0919081404-1.jpg

:lol: True, but I don't not like you or anything because of it. (sorry, sappy moment)

I'm not into cars anymore like I use to be in the 90's, but I'm muscle car man. Mustangs, Vipers, and Vettes are what I had a thing for. Owned 2 5.0 and 4.6 mustangs, had a chance to own a Vette, but bought my last mustang instead.

:welcome:!!

I'm not into cars anymore like I use to be in the 90's, but I'm muscle car man. Mustangs, Vipers, and Vettes are what I had a thing for. Owned 2 5.0 and 4.6 mustangs, had a chance to own a Vette, but bought my last mustang instead.

+1 I used to be heavy into jeeps...built my own CJ5 from the ground up and now I don't have a single jeep. I've always had more passion for motorcycles though. I have been obsessed with them since I was 5 probably.