snowboarding... mad river....

SRTurbo04

ok so just saw on the news(an website says it as well) that mad river will start making fake snow tonight an will continue all weekend with the lower temps. news states it will also be opening tomorrow night... if not this weekend

so if they are able to have snow stickk an open up who wants to go friday night or this weekend? if its board-able il lbe going all weekend cause ive got a season pass. wooohooo

disclaimer i know itll be crappy icee snow but hey if i can board on it im there

Be looking for it to open closer to the 12th, weather permitting. Reguardless, when there's snow, I'll be there.

nbc stated this weekend ughh damm news sucks

i guess ill just have to watch the website an hope for thsi weekend i got excited seeing the news story haha

cant make it out this weekend but in about two weeks or so if the weather is good i am down for sure...

how much are season passes their??? I looked on the webiste and it was showing differnet pricing for different times etc so is there just a pass you can get for the season to go anytime or is it all set up depending on what session you want to board during?

ill go, but I ski.

cant make it out this weekend but in about two weeks or so if the weather is good i am down for sure...

how much are season passes their??? I looked on the webiste and it was showing differnet pricing for different times etc so is there just a pass you can get for the season to go anytime or is it all set up depending on what session you want to board during?

250 for a seaon pass no black out there there is the pick a day wich is liek 150 an u get to choose days but not anytime

then there is the 450... wich doesnt make any sense cause from what i see the only perk is u can get your pass from the shop which woudl cut out waiting in line an also liek 50 gift card... but i dont see how its 200 more bucks just to save a few minuites in line...

but i bought the 250 $ one an it says no black out dates at all

did u finally get a board yet/

Lucky bastards... Perfect North probably won't be open for a few more weeks. If I wasn't going to be in Florida I'd come up for the Rome Pre-Jib next weekend. I'll definitely come up for the Louie Vito Rail Jam again, that's always a good time.

Been several times but not since I broke my ankle. Dont think my ankle could take it. How much is it at mad river for a day?

you'll be fine, my ankle, knee and leg take it just fine.

paul, i'll be down for a few trips this year but more than likely not this weekend.

250 for a seaon pass no black out there there is the pick a day wich is liek 150 an u get to choose days but not anytime

then there is the 450... wich doesnt make any sense cause from what i see the only perk is u can get your pass from the shop which woudl cut out waiting in line an also liek 50 gift card... but i dont see how its 200 more bucks just to save a few minuites in line...

but i bought the 250 $ one an it says no black out dates at all

did u finally get a board yet/

cool cool... I found the board I want for sure jsut waiting to see I am trying to buy a winter truck so I ahve not made any finally choise yet but it is kinda pointless to buy a board and not ahve a car to get me there safely lol

So ya lol I know where it is and everything i need just waiting to get paid this week and I will hopefully be picking it up.. because aspen will not budge on their zepplin price

ALSO cant wait to go out to perfect north again... It was only my third time ever riding last year when we went but it was a amazing place... cant wait to go and retest my skills now i have some experience