Scopes

The Man of Steele

Depends on how much money you have. Yes, the loopys are good, but pretty expensive. I had one on a bushy, and didn't think it was any better than a good simmons. The 44mag series used to be pretty solid, getting hard to find though. You could always go with a super sniper, they're pretty popular too.

Have either of you ever been able to afford one of those scopes or are you just looking like ass baskets because you don't know what you are talking about?

http://www.usoptics.com/product.php?partnumber=SN3-1002

Seriously. I've never had the chance to look through a scope of that price range, but come on. $1500 for an optic is crazy for most shooters. Maybe if the .gov was paying for it, but that's damn month of work for me!

Have either of you ever been able to afford one of those scopes or are you just looking like ass baskets because you don't know what you are talking about?

http://www.usoptics.com/product.php?partnumber=SN3-1002

I was making fun of that fact that anything made by USO is a god damned fortune, not to mention. most Leupold's aren't anywhere near the price of a USO. Besides, they aren't even on the same playing field.

I'd love to have a few, but surely can't afford one.

Still shopping with daddy's credit card eh? :lol:

-Marc

Wow marc your still a dumb ass faggot, I thought there might one day be a hope for you, guess I was wrong.

go shit up some one elses thread your ignorance is not wanted

PS get knocked out tubby bitch

I was making fun of that fact that anything made by USO is a god damned fortune, not to mention. most Leupold's aren't anywhere near the price of a USO. Besides, they aren't even on the same playing field.

I'd love to have a few, but surely can't afford one.

Sorry I thought you were trashing the quality, yes on the website those all cost a fucking ass ton but they can be had for cheaper if you keep your eyes open and look in the right places.