so ive come to the conclusion...

pontiacfreak142

that there are just some people that should not be allowed to do anything but drive a car. My buddy got ahold of me last monday night, asking me to come over and help him with a misfire on his 2000 F-150. now keep in mind, when he bought this truck, it had a 6 inch body lift, in which we realized a few months ago that the front sway bar is not attached to anything, the truck had what sounded like a slight misfire even when he bought it. Well it had gotten worse and he wanted to figure out what was wrong. I had him take the truck to auto zone to have it scanned, and found the cylinder 1 was misfireing. He picked up a new coil and plug and we start taking the other one off. well we get the coild pack unbolted and start to pull it off the plug when he hear a little jingle sound, then saw somethin fall out and land on the intake. Turns out to be a small bolt that had some how managed to get left up in the coil. We checked the coil, it was all rusty up inside it, and the plug was all rusty to. How can some one be that dumb to leave a bolt stuck up in a coil?. While looking through the truck afterwards, we also noticed the mass airflow sensor had been removed.

I've seen it before. That's what happens when you buy a vehicle from a retarded hillbilly that thinks he knows how cars work. Good thing you got that sorted out, the bolt in the coil is a good one. I'll go ahead an add to it: I've seen a doorbell and wiring used in an 81' z/28. Not kidding. I've got more too, as I'm sure we all do.

Guest tbutera2112

my personal favorite....bought a dirt bike and it wouldnt stay running...so i pulled the carb and found the float....its not really a float if theres a hole in it!...this idiot thought it was a good idea to screw the float back on after it broke off, using a little piece of rubber as a gasket...it was full of fuel...replaced it and good as new

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0725092303.jpg

Somebody thought you bolted the coilpack to the boot? haha, typical Ford owner.

lmao! Thats what i thought to. Some dumb hillbilly that had no idea what he was doing, had deffinately been working on this truck lol. The sad thing is, the truck really is in great shape, its just some one thought it would be funny to put a half assed lift kit, cheap dual exaust system thats rusting out pretty good, and cone K&N air filter (along with the removal of the MAF). which if anyone happens to have a spare one laying around and want to get rid of it for cheap, he would greatly appreciate it lol.

my personal favorite....bought a dirt bike and it wouldnt stay running...so i pulled the carb and found the float....its not really a float if theres a hole in it!...this idiot thought it was a good idea to screw the float back on after it broke off, using a little piece of rubber as a gasket...it was full of fuel...replaced it and good as new

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0725092303.jpg

wow, im speechless lol