more pics of jamie's supra...

SRTurbo04

Hey, thanks for all the comments. The article is sort of goofy, and we weren't able to edit it, but I guess that's to be expected.

In hindsight, I clearly went over-board building this one, but I was fortunate enough to have a good couple years and didn't know when to say no. :)

I'm pretty excited for next year. Hopefully I'll be around more to run it, as we made a TnT pass in August and our first full pass in October. We need more time to get it really dialed in....but we got some good data at MIR.

We're going to wait to see what Titan runs this weekend and if they can cut into the high 50's, we feel confident enough to stick with our current set-up and give it hell to try to take the record away next year. They are cutting low 1.20's while we're still in the low to mid 30's. They are spraying two stages too, so we feel good being so close with much slower 60's and no spray. If they go faster than that, we're going to have to change some stuff up and make some decisions on whether we want to convert it to a true drag car. I bought a GForce, so hopefully we'll get it set-up by the March Mile and see how we do our first time out. We'll need to address the rear end at the strip and will probably switch to a 9 inch, either retaining the IRS or making the investment to a ladder bar (which will be a PITA and something we'll need to think about). But it would be cool to carry the tires 100 feet out. :D

I drove it for the last time around town the other week and it's now stored in our warehouse, so look for some updates come next March down in Tx.