Guest Removed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
[flame suit on]

muddy brakes = failure of stopping distance. all i have to say.

Rob has fixed the door.

ive rode through mud every bit as bad as back there....ive never hit anything

Guest Removed

your fat ass is lucky you stayed out side going "oh damn..oh fuck...oh damn ..oh fuck"

cause if you would have walked thru that door sooner, you would have been fucked, and not in a good way either. i was already getting pissed cause your tarded buddie was running my $400 tires all over pavement, which they are not meant to do. then your dumb ass cant even stop...why you tryed to stop right before my door, i am still clueless about. your damn lucky it was easyly fixxed and the door was already bent when i moved in.(yes that crease was already there, as you can see from this pics when we first moved in here ..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2745.jpg

its just a little more bent. but all is good. next time. pay more attention to what you are doing.

dumb ass....

Guest Removed
ive rode through mud every bit as bad as back there....ive never hit anything

he was on the sport quad...the brake on those arent designed to stop as well when soaked...plus dumb fuck and his buddie shows up when im trying to leave to go handle things, and im nice enough to let them go play a bit, but all they really did was ride up and down that back road, and ride thru the water by the rodeo....now my quad, it dont care if you driving thru a creek. it will stop! but you know this...why he was going as fast as he was towards my door, i still have no fucking clue about.

quad newbs are going to be very limited...and we was all sitting here saying who was going going to do what..i figured mine would have been flipped or crashed.

these 2 fuck heads made more of a mess in the 30 minutes they was on them, then we did beating on them all day!