CL Automotive terms Explained

1qwk767

Posted on CL a few weeks ago, found out dad had printed it out. Thought I would type it up and post here for you to enjoy.

1. Some rust- been sitting in a field for 30years

2. Light body damage- I Dui'd it into a tree at 60mph

3. Needs minor engine work- I launched a rod out the side of the block at 7000rpm

4. New dizzy- after 15 years working on cars, I still have no idea what the fuck this is

5. Project- I can't change my own oil but it didn't stop me from taking this car apart and losing or breaking half the parts

6. Rat rod- See #1

7. 400hp- Ive done a half assed job installing a body kit, muffler tip, retardedly big wing and some stickers (from now on this will be referred to as " the all around douche bag kit"

8. Fast and Furious- all around douche bag kit, neither fast or furious

9. Prostreet- has air shocks and a jegs air cleaner, normally requires front end rebuilt

10. 400hp 350- apparently chevy orange spray paint adds 245hp and 45cid to any early 80's 305

11. Needs tune up- runs like shit and im not sure why

12. Don't waste my time with junk car offers- my cars a pile of shit, only respond if you're looking to get fucked out of your car

13. Rollin' on twenty fo's- ive put 2 grand of shitty wheels on $200 worth of shitty 80's GM car. AKA rolling crack house

hope this helps everyone out! happy car hunting!