Some of Houstons Fastest Street Cars

NXfedRam

Geeeez with all that money in that rb skyline he is running a freakin power Fc geeez.

Are you sure its not a AVCR? Gear dependant boost controller. SAFC/AVCR's looks the exact same.

Mmmmm 3.0l Supra goodness.

2Jz's ftmfw. I wanted to get that twin turbo ws6 get down...

Might have to bust out the gt and roll out dirty down there.

My thoughts on the video, I want the black z, supras are beat, my grandma shifts quicker than the dude in the skyline, street credit goes up even if you drive a supra and hang with n2o busa's, oh and also street credit to the dude with the lambo and parachute on the back

Are you sure its not a AVCR? Gear dependant boost controller. SAFC/AVCR's looks the exact same.

2Jz's ftmfw. I wanted to get that twin turbo ws6 get down...

No I am sure its a power Fc commander ,it does not look like a boost controler. Its a hand held black timing and fuel standalone. I had the same POS standalone on my rb26

No I am sure its a power Fc commander ,it does not look like a boost controler. Its a hand held black timing and fuel standalone. I had the same POS standalone on my rb26

I forgot you were talking about the Apexi standalone, i thought you were talking about a SAFC for some reason. I saw that same stand alone a few weeks ago in some kids 240. Had the little hand held box thing ziptied up by his steering wheel and crap.