OchoCinco

Main3s

Thats the most bullshit fine i have ever seen. He wasnt even on the field.

Ochocinco tweeted later Tuesday, "Adam this Sunday when I score I'm taking that loud horn from the Viking mascot and using it<--is that a fine to?"

Oh god, he makes me laugh so much. :lol:

Orly?

Esteban Ochocinco:

910 yards 12th in the NFL He will catch over 1000 yards this season.

6 TDs 12th (Tied with Andre Johnson) in the NFL (10 TDs is top, Vernon Davis and Larry Fitzgerald)

75.8 yards per game 13th in the NFL

And the most important stat I think there is, 48 1st downs, Tied for 7th. Guy keeps drives alive. Randy Moss has 50. Wes Walker has 54.

Guy is a huge contributor on the field. Attracts much attention for his skill. To say he is only an "attention whore" is a bit of a stretch.

blah blah stats.. blah blah.

He's still an attention whore.

You never answered my question. Why did he change his name? Does he look mexican? Again.. I come back with.. attention whore.

Roger is a fag.

I agree i think it was great and he is hilarious but the NFL's fines are retarded.

Yeah, he keeps criminals in the league but fines a player who is out to have a good time $30,000 because that's not acting like a NFL player :rolleyes:

blah blah stats.. blah blah.

He's still an attention whore.

You never answered my question. Why did he change his name? Does he look mexican? Again.. I come back with.. attention whore.

To sell more of his jerseys duh. The bengals aren't exactly a national team like the Cowboys. It's a shame Tony Homo has the best selling Jersey. Also he actually lives in Miami and obviously loves the puerto rican culture down there. Esteban is a pretty good with his money, gives back to his community both in Miami and Cinci, and why would you hate on a guy that constantly hangs out with his fans and is not "too cool" for them? They guy is having fun, no different than how the 20 somethings on here act.