tiger woods

Splatmaster

man can score some butt....too bad none of it is really that hot. at least not when you consider the costs/risks.

In his situation is there really that much at risk? To you and I who can't fathom having a bank account with a steady $5,000,000 balance maybe, but apparently he has enough $$$ and is human just like many other men who have do it in the past. The only difference here is his fame. When it’s all said & done he’ll still be a great golfer, and make a shit load of money. In another year he’ll pick up some shitty endorsements over in China or something and life will go on for him. I guess the only real risk he took was not ending up like Steve McNair…

wat like Aids? nothing a week of penicillin wont cure...

Some of the news I heard was that he didn't like to "play it safe" in the sack. No rubbers, all Tigers wood.

wat like Aids? nothing a week of penicillin wont cure...

No....loss of sponsors and his gleaming reputation. If his dad was alive he'd likely stomp his ass....and it wouldn't be because of losing money. Ask anyone who is rich and money likely means more to them than most anyone thinks.

In his situation is there really that much at risk?

Yes....risk of losing tons of money. don't kid yourself, just because he has tons of money doesn't mean he won't give a shit about losing tons of money.

What's worth more is/was his clean and stellar reputation. He was the all around hero....a black golfer who is perfect....shit, that "perfect" reputation is now long gone. Now he's no longer that all around perfect person he once was. That's a lot a to lose. I don't know about you, but to me character and reputation is all you've got. Money comes along with it, not the other way around. I never really followed him closely, but to me, he's no better than any other ass-hat athlete now. Credibility to me is gone. He's no super start, he's just a good rich golfer.

In another year he’ll pick up some shitty endorsements over in China or something and life will go on for him.

Yep, but shitty endorsements are still endorsements, but they are also still shitty.