There's a bit of wind outside.

SpaceGhost

Wrong section Moderator, this goes in pics and vids.

Couldn't wait to post that huh? The world is black and white.

This is the non automotive-related Common Area for all general topics.

I'd say the wind is a general topic, and I just posted some visual evidence. It's not like I said hey take a look at the 400 pics I took of the wind blowing stuff over. :rolleyes:

I got the thing on it's side and removed everything around it that stuck out that could get broken off. I got the slide off and it popped back into shape. The swing set piece broke but with a new piece of wood it will go back together. I can't lift it by myself, it's freaking heavy. The wind is pretty strong. My little one is pretty sad. Edited by Benjamin

I'd say the wind is a general topic, and I just posted some visual evidence. It's not like I said hey take a look at the 400 pics I took of the wind blowing stuff over. :rolleyes:

I know you aren't very smart, but I figured even you would understand that a PICTURE should be in the section for PICTURES.

Following your thought process, all posts in pics and vids that DON'T have to do with cars should be in here.

Cliffs: You probably shouldn't touch the tools required to fix that childs toy because you will most likely hurt yourself.

Cliffs: You probably shouldn't touch the tools required to fix that childs toy because you will most likely hurt yourself.

Yes because I already have taken it apart and put it back together once, and replaced a few parts. I would say that it is still in one piece speaks pretty good for me. I just know I don't need to go around questioning others intelect. Way to point something out like a five year old does when he sees you do something you as a parent, have told them not to do. You may consider yourself a supreme intelect, but my two year old is more mature than you. :rolleyes:

Way to point something out like a five year old does when he sees you do something you as a parent, have told them not to do.

Excellent choice of verbage, even a five year old would have known you are in the wrong.

When my children see their parent do something wrong, they do question it. As they should.

I did you the favor of reporting your post. I know how you guys like that. :)

Uh, Eli is correct. Your post contained nothing but a picture. Thus, there is no arguing that XX% of your post was text. It was 0% text, thus making this belong in the pics and vids section.

I moved it for you.