im confused

speedwolf02

ok so they are delaying nascar? or what time is it, i came in a little bit to late and they werent runnin or started yet, it says monsterjam for the next while and not sure when they are actually having it, ive looked all over and i cant find anything when there having it

The race didn't even start till 3:40pm. No delay or anything.. I guess they want to make sure the lights still work at the track?:D

race over due to rain, under 50 kenseth wins.. fu*k him, i love how jr crashed 1/4 ofthe field...go jr. in 2009

Yeah, and then he tried to blame it on Vickers for 'running him off the race track.' :rolleyes: WTH was dale trying to do passing that low when he wasn't even on the lead lap...he couldn't even get back in line without wrecking 10 cars. :nono: Oh well, supercross was more exciting to watch today. :grin:

id be ok with Nascar except for the fact that it has taken over speed channel entirely. every time i turn on that channel is nascar related.

give me some variation like speedvision! like that british dude who wore the aviator goggles and drove all the cool cars, or two wheel tuesdays, or anything BUT nascar.

Jr. fan here, he definately had his head up his ass but so did Vickers. They were both a lap down. Shouldn't have been fighting over the spot with the lead pack that close.

yeah exactly... vickers was trying to block him and push him down in the grass... what do you think is gonna happen :rolleyes:

i was pissed that it rained, but its cool for kenseth.

yeah exactly... vickers was trying to block him and push him down in the grass... what do you think is gonna happen :rolleyes:

i was pissed that it rained, but its cool for kenseth.

:plus1: vickers was the one that pushed jr. down to start with, he was just getting back on the track

id be ok with Nascar except for the fact that it has taken over speed channel entirely. every time i turn on that channel is nascar related.

give me some variation like speedvision! like that british dude who wore the aviator goggles and drove all the cool cars, or two wheel tuesdays, or anything BUT nascar.

NASCAR is taking over the world.

:wtf: Did you guys watch the same race I did? Vickers made a legal block move....yes Jr. went below the double yellow line but never into the grass. Once he is below the yellow its his responsibility to get back in line without passing anyone and instead he took out Vickers. :nono:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nFE9ZXmgIs Here's the race that me and the announcers saw...

:wtf: Did you guys watch the same race I did? Vickers made a legal block move....yes Jr. went below the double yellow line but never into the grass. Once he is below the yellow its his responsibility to get back in line without passing anyone and instead he took out Vickers.

Yea BUT.. if Jr did let up and get back in line, it would have STILL caused a wreck PERIOD.. How many times yesterday did someone letup and everybody got bunched up and there was a wreck? Also if you look Jr had a corner on Vickers BEFORE Vickers tried to block.. That is NOT blocking that is trying to cause a wreck. Watch the video again and tell me who came down on who?

Jr got a run on Vickers..

Vickers was slower then the FIELD at that point.

BOTH are at fault but Vickers could have stopped the wreck. No matter what JR did after he pulled down to pass he was screwed and nothing he would have done would not have ended in a wreck.

Edited by Blitzburgh

Yea BUT.. if Jr did let up and get back in line, it would have STILL caused a wreck PERIOD.. How many times yesterday did someone letup and everybody got bunched up and there was a wreck? Also if you look Jr had a corner on Vickers BEFORE Vickers tried to block.. That is NOT blocking that is trying to cause a wreck. Watch the video again and tell me who came down on who?

Jr got a run on Vickers..

Vickers was slower then the FIELD at that point.

BOTH are at fault but Vickers could have stopped the wreck. No matter what JR did after he pulled down to pass he was screwed and nothing he would have done would not have ended in a wreck.

Disagree, this was completely Jr. fault. The field was two wide until Jr. pulled down low so if he had backed off there was nobody behind him and nobody would have needed to check up. Everybody else was still stacked up 2 wide, him and Vickers were the only two cars 3 wide.

It was dumb for Jr. to try to make that pass. Neither cars were competitive at that point and only bad was going to happen from it.

It was dumb for Jr. to try to make that pass. Neither cars were competitive at that point and only bad was going to happen from it.

And why was Jr not competitive? He was a lap down from problems in the pit not his car. Trust me if the rain had not came Jr would have been up in the front.. He might not have won but he would have been there..

Nobody wants to go below the yellow line, once there, the banking is so shallow, it throws you right back into traffic. Which is ok if you're talented and taking a risk, but it's dicey. It only works on a straight stretch. Btw, that was a vicious block taken late and at risk. Both were trying to maintain control, any collision was probably unavoidable. Fault is both (takes two to tango), passing too early in the race, and blocking too aggressively. Guess they best buddies, huh?