Gatorade drops Tiger

OSUGT

You better hope it does better than Billy Beer........

http://www.breweriana.com/blog/Billy-Beer-Can.html

From the link above.......

How much is a Billy Beer can worth?

Even though over two billion cans of Billy Beer were produced, there was a frenzy for them by beer can collectors and every would-be entrepreneur. At the time, it seemed to be an accepted pop-culture norm that Billy Beer cans were valuable.

Well, it turned out to be not the case. On a good day, if you can find a willing buyer, it might fetch a dollar.

^^^Well, I hope it does better. A few years ago, Billy Beer was a hot item. I guess that's what I was thinking:)

I'm also getting from the above reading that they were talking about opened cans.

I don't plan on opening my bottles.

I just don't get why people would suddenly drop him for cheating? I'd slap him, because he's stupid; not because he cheated. How many rock stars and the like do that kinda crap all the time and pro athletes, etc. that we laud but don't say crap about their lack luster morality?

Trust, I'm not applauding his stupid, STUPID actions(Seriously did you see the pictures of his wife naked??) but if any other star/athlete did this people would be like "oh noes!" and then go back to whatever they were doing. He does it and the entire world crumbles.

Then again, people were applauding jon and kate breaking up too.. wtf is wrong with people?

Oh well, american mentality and yes it is us american's who seem to think this way.

I just don't get why people would suddenly drop him for cheating? I'd slap him, because he's stupid; not because he cheated. How many rock stars and the like do that kinda crap all the time and pro athletes, etc. that we laud but don't say crap about their lack luster morality?

Lots of reasons. IMO, he mis-represented himself as the ultimate God-Like Child of golf who had a squeaky clean reputation of NOT being at all like the rock stars and athletes we've all come to accept as being poor role models. Sponsors will drop him to protect their reputation and revenue. There's enough shit going on in this world, they certainly don't need to be tied to anyone making waves.

That said, I personally don't care either way. I'm a little disappointed to hear that now he's no better and in some cases worse than the rest of the notable world, but regarding products, it really won't affect my purchases.

Lots of reasons. IMO, he mis-represented himself as the ultimate God-Like Child of golf who had a squeaky clean reputation of NOT being at all like the rock stars and athletes we've all come to accept as being poor role models. Sponsors will drop him to protect their reputation and revenue. There's enough shit going on in this world, they certainly don't need to be tied to anyone making waves.

That said, I personally don't care either way. I'm a little disappointed to hear that now he's no better and in some cases worse than the rest of the notable world, but regarding products, it really won't affect my purchases.

I guess so but I don't think he ever really exploited himself as being this puritan either. He didn't go out of his way to be a show boat but he didn't say he was a saint either.

But of course that is what we thought of him, we the public I guess.

I'd say my dreams are shattered but... they just aren't.