STi People, Price Check

Guest Hal

Stay the fuck away from that car like the god damn black plague. That car is beat to shit.

Hal you want to find one that as never been modified. There are many out there, maybe not in ohio, but I would seriously stay away from that one. I looked at it when I was looking for another one, it's thrashed.

If you are serious about getting one, I will help you find one if you'd like. PM me if yo want/need help

Stay the fuck away from that car like the god damn black plague. That car is beat to shit.

Hal you want to find one that as never been modified. There are many out there, maybe not in ohio, but I would seriously stay away from that one. I looked at it when I was looking for another one, it's thrashed.

If you are serious about getting one, I will help you find one if you'd like. PM me if yo want/need help

Well that's awesome to hear, lol. I may check it out to see how much work it will need.

What kind of things did you see with it?

The brakes, turbo, possibly engine failure if it isn't the turbo. Sti's and evo are very easy to fuck up when modded improperly. Because these cars are getting cheaper and a younger demographic can obtain them many of them are modded wrong. Stay away from any car that has a CAI and BOV that is not tuned for them. I generally stay away from anything with a BOV and stock turbo.

mike, the car is bone stock down to the filter

Aside from the obvious NON stock wheels and the gay mesh crap in the front bumper... And that's NOW, who's to say it wasn't modded before or it at least wasn't tuned correctly. I mean what kills a turbo at 65k on a stock car?

Its pretty shady they aren't willing to fix it or anything.

Guest tbutera2112
abuse? are they oil cooled? contant abuse combined with not letting the car idle before shutting it down could have hurt the turbos...but idk anything about them, so they may be water cooled...idk, just throwin it out there

Aside from the obvious NON stock wheels and the gay mesh crap in the front bumper... And that's NOW, who's to say it wasn't modded before or it at least wasn't tuned correctly. I mean what kills a turbo at 65k on a stock car?

Its pretty shady they aren't willing to fix it or anything.

I meant motor wise homeskillet....

i think their water and oil cooled

This.

Keep in mind, AWD turbo cars, especially the WRX/STi and Evo are bought up by a younger crowd that has no idea what they are doing with cars. I think the reason bugeye WRX's are pretty much nonexistent now is that they've all been wrecked. They aren't that old to be just gone, but I never see them on the road any more. Be VERY picky when looking at this type of car, or just go with something owned by a somewhat older crowd, and have way less to worry about.