Electrical problem

Nd4spd_150

I was driving my car the car quit I went to the first lodgical choice fuse non blown, check the wiring at the connection at the fuel pump only got like 3 volts. I check it up by the ccrm only 3 volts i changed the ccrm still nothing BTW the fuel pump is good i ran it off a 12volt source and it works.

my car is a 1995 mustang gt........I bought all the parts new from jegs, ford 30lb injectors, msd coil wires and distirbutor, bbk 255lph pump, the parts aren't the issue it is electrical. I just don't know what to look for i have tried a new ccrm and checked the inertia switch in the trunk as well. I'm only getting 3-3.5 volt out of the wires at the connector i checked the wire at the ccrm coming out and got the same voltage, I don't know where to go from there i'm not good with electrical

Guest Removed
he said a 12v sourse not the one in the car and said nothing about conections. how many shit termals have you seen rolling around.....bunch huh

i seen bad grounds...shit terminals came in most things made by del-co...:nod:

unless is been water logged like phils car