03 Cobra Price for a part out car

BDHG940

here you go...

03 terminator,has salvage title needs inspected,also has damage to drivers side head(needs new head) no tirekickers ,complete car with 50k irs dumped for live axle already ported blower,as the car sits now the drivers side head is off,other than that the car is complete! asking $7,900 firm!!

The images are hosted and attached through SBZ though....it is White and I don't see any damage on it? The pics are pretty small though.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot wheels are good too, what do those normally go for w/ tires?

No that isnt the car, its just a private deal and isnt even online. I have a pa super comp right now Im going to use which should be good for what Im shooting for. Im still working the details but hopefully by morning Ill know for sure if its a go. Im going to go ahead and do it if the deal works out. I have a helper at the shop that likes to turn wrenches and Ill let him go crazy on it for a day or two and box everything up. It will keep him busy and help me at the same time get a cool drivetrain for my car for much cheaper than I could buy one.

Cam, I will let you know as soon as I find out if I have the car coming.

If not I have a teksid block, diamond pistons, manley rods, new cobra crank, 03 heads all ready to go to the machine shop.

rear spoiler is $300-$500 to the right buyer

mirrors are a few hundred

bumpers are $300+ each

IRS is a grand

brakes are 300-400

hood is worth a good bit too

side skirts

gauges

trans is big money

good luck getting those prices in this economy.

Originally Posted by tbutera2112

bumpers are $300+ each

IRS is a grand

brakes are 300-400

side skirts

gauges

trans is big money

good luck getting those prices in this economy.

Between, SVTP, Modularfords, and The Coral, those parts would be gone in 2 days flat, AT those prices. he could probably make out a little better on Ebay.

Originally Posted by tbutera2112

bumpers are $300+ each

IRS is a grand

brakes are 300-400

side skirts

gauges

trans is big money

Between, SVTP, Modularfords, and The Coral, those parts would be gone in 2 days flat, AT those prices. he could probably make out a little better on Ebay.

The mirrors usually hit $200 within 2 days on ebay. I haven't seen a pair go for less than $350 on ebay. The other parts will sell for that money. They do all of the time on the sites mentioned above.

Guest tbutera2112

price on sideskirts shipped to dallas, tx?... all 4 pieces

also, rear bumper shipped to dallas tx...thanks chad

and what color is the car?

Edited by tbutera2112

Picking it up tomorrow and Ill be back by 5 hopefully. Hopefully by 7 or so we will be converted into a chop shop and start tearing it down

Tyler, for all that stuff, its going to be easier to throw all on a skid and ship. I have pretty good freight through ups, I would need a zip and to know if its commercial.

Guest tbutera2112

chad i just sent you a guys email address in a PM, shoot him an email and ask what all pieces he was wanting...thanks man

also, let me know if you get the windshield cowl off without snapping it...theyre very brittle...i am interested in buyin it off ya, hopefully i could get it installed without breaking it lol

Well I drove 3.5 hours, pulled the trailer over with me and the stupid fuck wouldn't take the chase cashiers check. I'm destroyed .....

(NNNNOOOO....SHUT THE HELL UP FA REAL):(.......I just knew I had some parts coming my way DAMN....Did you not tell him thats how you were payn in the 1st place:mad: