03 Cobra Price for a part out car

BDHG940

He never specified a method, I have never seen a situation where a certified bank check and even called on speaker phone there having my banker confirm funds.

If anyone else sees anything come up, let me know. I think the deal on stangbangers is gone from what a friend said. I tried to check but Im not a member and not going to sign up becuase they always just ban me if I dont sponsor forums half the time

Andrew, .......NO, You dont have the coin. Only if you will let me have the motor for $2500 with all wiring, ecu, etc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never specified a method, I have never seen a situation where a certified bank check and even called on speaker phone there having my banker confirm funds.

If anyone else sees anything come up, let me know. I think the deal on stangbangers is gone from what a friend said. I tried to check but Im not a member and not going to sign up becuase they always just ban me if I dont sponsor forums half the time

Andrew, .......NO, You dont have the coin. Only if you will let me have the motor for $2500 with all wiring, ecu, etc

Edit. Car's aren't worth the hassle.

Guest Removed

maybe you should have asked!

and hell no, so many fake checks floating around these days. i under stand where he is coming from. just go back with cash tomorrow! should have drove to a damn bank and cashed the fucking check..lol

There isnt any chase banks in Ohio and I know if Im selling a car I tell the person cash if I only want cash. If he wanted it sold he could have taken it, you would walk up to this place if you were strapped with cash either.....

Guest tbutera2112
im sure it was a typo and he meant a different state, since he obviously had a chase money order that he got here in ohio....you two are fucking retarded...cant say im surprised though

Guest Removed
There isnt any chase banks in Ohio and I know if Im selling a car I tell the person cash if I only want cash. If he wanted it sold he could have taken it, you would walk up to this place if you were strapped with cash either.....

wanna bet.. i had 10 grand on me when i drove 8 hours to go look at mine!

on the other side of KY!

im sure it was a typo and he meant a different state, since he obviously had a chase money order that he got here in ohio....(you two are fucking retarded...cant say im surprised though)

LMAO....I KNOW RIGHT.