Doc1647545523

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, you can barely drive a car when you're sitting on the left. :rolleyes:

i understand others giving me some shit...but you? really? gtfo :asshole: atleast i dont smash into stationary shit when im only moving 10mph in an open parking lot

i understand others giving me some shit...but you? really? gtfo :asshole: atleast i dont smash into stationary shit when im only moving 10mph in an open parking lot

Two completely different things my friend, and I can't recall a time that I've hit something or wrecked a car. I do remember that you wrecked the Stang without a license, however. ;)

Guest tbutera2112
Two completely different things my friend, and I can't recall a time that I've hit something or wrecked a car. I do remember that you wrecked the Stang without a license, however. ;)

yea, completely different because you were on something with 5rwhp, in an open parking lot, going less than 10mph

and i dont recall ever wrecking my car while i didnt have a license?? i wrecked it one time while i had driving restrictions, and i was within my driving periods leaving work, completely valid...nice try though gingertaint

so i wrecked my car one time, because i overestimated the cornering ability of skinnies on the front, you act like youre telling people something they didnt already know? lol im sorry thats all you can come up with...i guess you are kinda handicapped

Doc, I think it's pretty cool and would fit right in with your collection.

As for the ordeal with Red, I've never been a big fan of red cars. While I feel it's right at home on a few of them it's never been my deal. That said, my wife put her foot down when we bought the Porsche and insisted on red and at the same time the perfect car came onto the market in red. While I grew to appreciate the color in certain settings I still was never completely sold on it. Everytime I wanted to drive like a hooligan I was always looking over my shoulder knowing how much the car stood out in that color.

Now that it's gone I kinda miss it's flashy nature even if it's completely not me.

I think you'll enjoy it just fine in red.

Andy

yea, completely different because you were on something with 5rwhp, in an open parking lot, going less than 10mph

and i dont recall ever wrecking my car while i didnt have a license?? i wrecked it one time while i had driving restrictions, and i was within my driving periods leaving work, completely valid...nice try though gingertaint

so i wrecked my car one time, because i overestimated the cornering ability of skinnies on the front, you act like youre telling people something they didnt already know? lol im sorry thats all you can come up with...i guess you are kinda handicapped

I was traveling at a speed closer to 35mph during my accident. Also, I have never wrecked a car. ;)

You're very defensive, try and cut that out.

No more clogging up Doc's thread.

Guest tbutera2112
I was traveling at a speed closer to 35mph during my accident. Also, I have never wrecked a car. ;)

You're very defensive, try and cut that out.

No more clogging up Doc's thread.

you mistake defensive for fucking around ;) ive heard bad driver jokes way too often to get upset about them lol

that little shitter doesnt even do 35 :gtfo:

to stay on topic

doc, when you get that car lets take it to the dragstrip and we can tie the ginger to the rear bumper and drag him down the strip...traction