ABS / BRAKE / Tire Pressure / Etc Lights on in Mustang after Turbo Install

missmy5.0

After Chad was finished installing my turbo kit on my 07 GT, a few of the warning lights have tripped in my mustang and are now on the dash. Is there anyone on here that has a scanner that can clear the lights/warnings out for me?

Thanks,

Mike

Guest Removed
Abs will clear out in about 20' after pulling off the dyno. If the light is still on, something else is going on. TPMS could very well be from being cold out.

true on the tpms light. but the etc is what has me.. but like i said, if that light is on, then some thing is up in the electronic throttle calibration.those are very touche systems. i have seen to many time now where a programmer(the hand held kind, the predator is real bad about that) just maxs out all the fail safe values. and IMO, that is just not right incase there is a issue in that system.

brian, how did you tune that one?

true on the tpms light. but the etc is what has me.. but like i said, if that light is on, then some thing is up in the electronic throttle calibration.those are very touche systems. i have seen to many time now where a programmer(the hand held kind, the predator is real bad about that) just maxs out all the fail safe values. and IMO, that is just not right incase there is a issue in that system.

brian, how did you tune that one?

with a fuel bucket and a timing light hehe