Nobody drinks anymore.

Cordell

So before all you guys who are barely of drinking age post, I'm not talking about going and getting smashed. I really like to get out have a few drinks, catch a little glow, and just chill. Everybody I know either doesn't really want to do that anymore, or wants to get fucked up. What happened to something in between that? No clubs, fuck dancing, just going to a calm bar or pub and chillin. Maybe even shoot some pool or something. Anybody still do that stuff? I need that kind of drinking buddy. :confused:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im down to get some drinks tonite if u want im so bored

Interested, I was thinking of checking out these goofballs and their overeating whatever, then checking out a few bars.

scott mabey try pickin gup the phone. i go to crown on like wednesdays when its slow an just relax an talk to the cute bartender :) but im always down fo ra few drinks to relax when im not broke :(

and i suppose you're broke as usual?

scott mabey try pickin gup the phone. i go to crown on like wednesdays when its slow an just relax an talk to the cute bartender :) but im always down fo ra few drinks to relax when im not broke :(

Haha she knows me by name. Anyway, I do what Scott is talking about at least once a week. Used to do it 3-4 times a week, then being 21 wore off lol.

Interested, I was thinking of checking out these goofballs and their overeating whatever, then checking out a few bars.

and i suppose you're broke as usual?

as usual? i, never broke except for th elast two months because im trying to pay off all my bills. so all my extra fun money goes to that. sucks when u try to be responsible :(

Haha she knows me by name. Anyway, I do what Scott is talking about at least once a week. Used to do it 3-4 times a week, then being 21 wore off lol.

the one in reynoldsburg off main st?

I enjoy getting fucked up, talking to some chick (or chicks), seeing what's up and then play the 'was she really up to standards' guessing game. It's like win, lose or draw the next time you see them sober. Sometimes you drew them alot better drunk.

Oh, chicks name at Crown is Holly. Just sayin...

....And????

Good, Bad???

KillJoy

Oh forgot about a quick review. Yeah, I like it a lot! It's a pretty calm atmosphere even with the piano players going to town. I've been there twice and each night the staff and piano players have been great.

Oh forgot about a quick review. Yeah, I like it a lot! It's a pretty calm atmosphere even with the piano players going to town. I've been there twice and each night the staff and piano players have been great.

You ever make it to H@TM, or did it close befoer you time???

KillJoy