A Ford Swap that is Cool

wagner

Guest tbutera2112
and everyone hated on me several years back when i talked about it....

everyone hates on swap cars until its finished....theres always more affordable options than swapping, thats what everyone was telling you in that thread....if you woulda done it and then posted, everyone woulda thought it was great, but the idea of doing it was what you were getting ragged on about

i had a 5+ page thread of people ripping me a new ass for wanting to 460 swap my stang, but now that ive started and its coming along, people always say how cool its gonna be when its done....people just like to hate on shit, thats all

everyone hates on swap cars until its finished....theres always more affordable options than swapping, thats what everyone was telling you in that thread....if you woulda done it and then posted, everyone woulda thought it was great, but the idea of doing it was what you were getting ragged on about

i had a 5+ page thread of people ripping me a new ass for wanting to 460 swap my stang, but now that ive started and its coming along, people always say how cool its gonna be when its done....people just like to hate on shit, thats all

Thats why i don't say shit about the project I am working on.

Guest Removed
Thats why i don't say shit about the project I am working on.

yours is a cool idea. making it work is 1/2 the battle. putting up with poeples opinion is the other 1/2. hence being on the internet, or just CR in general. you sort of half to roll with the punches.tyler got 5 pages of shit for his idea, but its what he wanted. and it continues to go together. regardless of what others say

yours is a cool idea. making it work is 1/2 the battle. putting up with poeples opinion is the other 1/2. hence being on the internet, or just CR in general. you sort of half to roll with the punches.tyler got 5 pages of shit for his idea, but its what he wanted. and it continues to go together. regardless of what others say

I figured you knew about it. When i get closer to actually putting things together you will be hearing from me.