The Mustang is Down

Kevin R.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stripped the car down yesterday of all the stuff I added -rims, stereo, etc. Looked like only the steering gear and balljoints were messed up outside of the minor cosmetic damage. I'm honestly surprised it was totalled without them even getting into what was wrong mechanically.

Prob have stuff up for sale soon.

Stripped the car down yesterday of all the stuff I added -rims, stereo, etc. Looked like only the steering gear and balljoints were messed up outside of the minor cosmetic damage. I'm honestly surprised it was totalled without them even getting into what was wrong mechanically.

Prob have stuff up for sale soon.

you make out ok?

I have to say that I have never had a bad experience with my insurance company. I worked for Vic's Body Shop for a long time and I had to deal with all of the insurance companies on a daily basis. I have also worked for Nationwide. I have seen Vic throw out just about every insurance company from his shop for trying to screw people over on the repairs. Bottom line is that they are shady as hell. For what we pay them every month they should be rolling out the red carpet. Like I said I have never had a bad experience but I have seen what all of them do to thier customers and it is just a bunch of BS. Sorry for all the crap you are having to deal with Kev.