Invicta Force Lefty Chronograph,

Poljot Blue Angels, caliber 3133

Seiko Chronograph, model 7T32 - 7A89

Skagen Oversized Titanium Chronograph 151LTLB

Swiss Legend Commander Chronograph "Rubber Ducky"

Swiss Legend Tungsten Diver Chronograph

and this one on the way:

Invicta Men's Subaqua Noma III Black Dragon Swiss Quartz Bracelet Watch

http://images.shopnbc.com/is/image/ShopNBC/j178165_01_swatch?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1

I have a few of them myself...

I love Invicta's...

Invicta Ocean Ghost II

Invicta Corduba Skeleton

Invicta Lupah Diver

Movado Esperanza

Tag Heuer Aquarcer

My favorite (everyday watch) Alessi Luna

And a few cheap everyday ones under $50...

Edited by ICEMAN

I never cared much for watches, until my wife bought me a Tag Heuer 1500 two-tone for a wedding gift. Aside from one battery, this watch has performed perfectly under harsh conditions every day of my life for the last 7 years. The sapphire crystal face has been scraped so many times while I was working on cars, yet it is absolutely flawless.

Watches are definitely a "gateway drug" for men's jewelry. I agree with others here in buying something secondhand...like a car, why would you buy new when someone else can take the depreciation hit?

Like this

http://www.watches-space.com/proImage/Bubble%20XL%20Watches/Corum%20Bubble%20XL%20Steel%20Mens%20Watch%20285-150-20-B100-EB40R/Corum%20Bubble%20XL%20Steel%20Mens%20Watch%20285-150-20-B100-EB40R0.jpg

That watch is as ugly as the Joker one.

:thumbdown

KillJoy

Like this

http://www.watches-space.com/proImage/Bubble%20XL%20Watches/Corum%20Bubble%20XL%20Steel%20Mens%20Watch%20285-150-20-B100-EB40R/Corum%20Bubble%20XL%20Steel%20Mens%20Watch%20285-150-20-B100-EB40R0.jpg

I dig it, I am looking for something different. I dont want a everyday looking watch no matter what brand it is. This is why I like the look of Corums, they have a few that are different then alot of others.

Corums don't hold value as they are a novelty watch.

OP, This statement is a blanket statement and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Some Corum watches use sapphire crystals and valjoux 7750 base movements. Check out the Admiral's Cup line. The bubble is a quartz watch (for the most part) and personally i believe it has zero potential from an aesthetical standpoint (ie - ugly as sin).

My greatest suggestion would be to educate yourself on a watch forum. Yuo will lear nthat not all watches are created equal but at the same time a lot of what you pay for is the popularity of the brand name.... For instance, a breitling with base 7750 movement will cost around 4k where an Accutron Gemeni has base 7750 for about 300.00 bucks.

The big question is, are you man enough and secure enough to admit that you want a high end watch because it's name brand bears a certain "sophistication and prestige"... I can. I love my breitling. I also love my Robert Uhren equally as much and there's about a 3,800 dollar price difference.

I will say this, save up and get your "grail" whatever it may be, it will be one of the best feelings in the world when you look down at it while you are wearing it. BUT, before you DECIDE what that "Grail" is, DO SOME RESEARCH!

Last point, let me comment on a few watch (popular) brands:

Breitling: Best out there for IMHO (per budget), hands down. Size, style, prestige.

Rolex: Played out small diameter watches that have no presence

Officine Panerai: Ugliest watch design in the world, but a cult none-the-less.

IWC: A great company with simple straighforward design

Glashutte Original: Everything Rolex is NOT, G.O. is amazing.

Tag Heuer: Everyone has one, and their designs are sub-par and dated

Movado: Not worth what they cost, very dressy, look like girl's watches.

Boutique Brands you have probably never heard of that are cool/trendy/unique:

Sinn

Bathys

Bell & Ross

Welder

U-Boat

Doxa

Kobold

More food for though although i don't agree with a few... this was posted on a watch forum recently...

Top 10 Watch Brands – PREMIUM

1. Patek Philippe

2. Vacheron Constantin

3. A. Lange & Sohne

4. Dubey & Schaldenbrand

5. Maitres du Temps

6. Richard Mille

7. Panerai (s15driftking does not agree, should be DOWN one level)

8. DeWitt

9. Breguet

10. Harry Winston

Top 10 Watch Brands – LUXURY

1. Rolex

2. Cartier

3. Breitling

4. IWC

5. Franck Muller

6. Blancpain

7. Corum

8. GIRARD-PERREGAUX

9. Audemars Piguet

10. Hublot

Top 10 Watch Brands – FASHION

1. TAG Heuer

2. Chanel

3. Michele

4. Louis Vuitton

5. Ebel

6. Baume & Mercier

7. Bell & Ross (s15driftking does not agree, should be up one level)

8. Gucci

9. Omega (s15driftking does not agree, should be up one level)

10. Movado

Top 10 Watch Brands – ENTRY

1. Seiko

2. Tissot

3. Swatch

4. Citizen

5. Longines

6. Bulova

7. Fossil

8. Victorinox Swiss Army (s15driftking does not agree, should be up one level)

9. ESQ

10. Guess

Anyhow, to the OP, i leave you with this...

Educate, then buy, not the other way around

- Bob

I picked up this gem last week, set me back a pretty penny, but I'm ballin outrageous right now so I said fuck and copt it anyway, check me out!

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/casio_calculator_watch/images/DBC-610GA-1DF.jpg

It gives me the date and time in an easy to read digital format. The watch is plated with the best 12 karat gold/ brass mix. It’s water resistant up to .914 meters (not sure how deep that is exactly, but whatever). The face is sealed with the finest plastic. The band is elastic and aluminum. The gold one is top of the line. I only wear it out to real nice restaurants like Applebee’s. I’m thinking about getting the black one to wear as a daily but I got stack some more chips first. Oh and in case you managed to miss it, this bitch has a calculator built into it. Now I can figure out elementary math problems like addition and subtraction without being bothered by thought. If you’re interested you can get them at any of the fine jewelry counters like K-Mart, Sears, Wal-Mart and Big Lots.

I can appreciate your style sir. This needed quoted. I went with an ultra up to date cell phone that tells me the time. It's not for everyone, but I rock it and it works for me when I need to know the time.

I've been into watches ever since i was a little child, i got it from my father. I agree with all what s15driftking. My current everyday watch is a D&G Medcine Man and for special occasions ill bust out my IWC Aquatimer Split Minute, I highly recommend IWC if you can swing it.

http://base1.googlehosted.com/base_media?q=http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mp/NMN0KEG_mp.jpg&size=17&dhm=2dbd1e81&hl=en <- Everyday watch.