Computer guys...

Evolved8

Has your computer already been restored to the Factory Shipped condition?

Are you wanting to backup data BEFORE the above is done?

:wtf:

If you have ALREADY Restored the HDD to the Factory Condition, you need Data RECOVERY, not Data Backup.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Well what happened:

The computer poped up a "norton" window it said your computer is at risk, I clicked, It started downloading and renewed subcription, however it was a bug itself.

Computer got real slow and started giving me Courrupt error messages. And the next day nothing could be clicked on followed by the Blue screen of death.

A geek guy looked at it, Tried to restore with a disk startup? nothing, He took it to his shop, said he could not recover data, The hard drive was corupted but he saved it, And wiped my computer back to factory settings.

However i had alot of data:

-service manuals

-Pictures of all my cars i have owned etc. (mostly things i just cant look back on without pictures. No money value.

-Adobe Photo shop (use often)

So can i get this stuff back? He said yes....

-

If the problem really a corrupt hard drive then you need to use some tools like I linked above. With corrupt hard drives you may or may not get the files back. I would not hesitate to buy a fresh new hard drive so this doesn't happen again.

If the problem really a corrupt hard drive then you need to use some tools like I linked above. With corrupt hard drives you may or may not get the files back. I would not hesitate to buy a fresh new hard drive so this doesn't happen again.

He took it to the Geek Squad.

:rolleyes:

KillJoy