Seriously - fuck walmart

evan9381

Wal-Mart does indeed suck.

Once I rode my dual sport up there to get a phone charger. I get there and the parking lot is the usual cluster fuck. Indians who dont know how to drive, habeebs running amok, carts overturned in the "landscaping". Anyways, i go to the back, pick up a charger in the electronics section after I waded through the sea of cheapskates and illegal immigrants. I asked the guy at the counter if this charger had a return policy (I already had a charger, just wanted to use this one bc I didnt want to drive to dublin to get mine). He said if it were opened, it couldnt be returned. Great, whatever. Im already pissed from just being in the store. I paid for it at the electronics counter, put it in my bookbag, kept my reciept. I walked to the front of the store as fast as I could. I go through the doors and the alarm starts going off like crazy. I open my bookbag, show him the product and receipt, and we are finishing up, something mind blowing happens. An African American couple in their 40s rolls by me with a cart full of shit, and the man says "At least we PAY for our stuff"

It takes all of my energy not to follow him to his car and slash all of his tires, because I am so frustrated at the situation. Wal-Mart indeed is a cesspool of indegents.

So...Someone insinuated that you were a criminal and your first thought was contemplation of criminal activity?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I make it to Walmart about once a month. And more often than not, I go there for one reason: Motor oil. They still have a great price on it. I only hit the one in Lewis Center. It's not too bad, compared to say the one on Morse Rd., but it's still Walmart. The last time I was there, there was a guy with a HUGE cart full of groceries going through the "Less Than 20" cashier and the cashier let him do it... :lol:

The only reason I go to walmart is to get V8 Fruit Fusion and only if I feel like tormenting myself. Usually this happens at 2am when I am bored.

Most of the time I will just buy it at Kroger or Meijer and spend almost $4.50 a bottle. Walmart usually has it a dollar cheaper. That doesn't sound like much but this drink has crack in it I swear. I usually buy 5 or more at a time. It takes me 3 days to drink a bottle only if I limit myself to 1 drink when I wake up.

Walmart usually has it a dollar cheaper.

You just wait for a V8 shortage, then they'll jack up the price. Eventually when more V8 floods in, they will not lower the price to pre-gouge levels. They can kiss my ass, I'm buying my .22 ammo elsewhere until they drop it back to $9.98/bulk pack.

You just wait for a V8 shortage, then they'll jack up the price. Eventually when more V8 floods in, they will not lower the price to pre-gouge levels. They can kiss my ass, I'm buying my .22 ammo elsewhere until they drop it back to $9.98/bulk pack.

I noticed that Vance's is back to pretty normal pricing on .22LR. Unfortunately they're not right around the corner, unless you happen to live off Cook rd in the ghetto.

I noticed that Vance's is back to pretty normal pricing on .22LR. Unfortunately they're not right around the corner, unless you happen to live off Cook rd in the ghetto.

Nope. I was there a few days ago, and wasn't overly impressed by the .22 they had sitting out. What were they selling it at? I would have bought a few bricks if it was under $12 or $13 probably.

Nope. I was there a few days ago, and wasn't overly impressed by the .22 they had sitting out. What were they selling it at? I would have bought a few bricks if it was under $12 or $13 probably.

It was last Saturday. I thought it was $11.99 for 500 bulk. I forget which brand, they had a few different ones out. It's possible I just misread the sticker since I hadn't intended to actually buy any.

I knew someone was going to say that.

I'm not really familiar with the area. I've never lived on that side of town so I wouldn't know, but it does look a bit ghetto-y nearby.

Cooke road and cleveland ave, that area is pretty ghetto.

I love getting people going. ;)

Cleveland ave period isn't a good area. There are some nice houses on the other side of cooke road though if you look.

Cleveland ave period isn't a good area. There are some nice houses on the other side of cooke road though if you look.

Yeah, it's specifically the Vance's end of Cooke that looks like a good place to purchase my next crack house. The area by 71 looks fairly nice, but still close to the ghetto area. I'd prefer not to live that close. It probably tends to be "where the ghetto goes to shop".

Guest tbutera2112
i dont like cheap ones...i gave up on them, only buy trojan ultra thins....but hell the 36pack at walmart is so cheap they may as well give them away at the door lol...its like $10 or something, compared to most places $6 for 12

i dont like cheap ones...i gave up on them, only buy trojan ultra thins....but hell the 36pack at walmart is so cheap they may as well give them away at the door lol...its like $10 or something, compared to most places $6 for 12

They sell plenty of trojans plus other name brands. Probably more options then wally world has. But it's cool no problem.