sickest vette EVAR.

dover

Micheal Dover,

You and your corvette are in my best interests, on a side note I have been partying with quite a few more than attractive women, I am sorry that your work schedule conflicted with my partying plans tonight but it would be in your best interest to take some time off and get silly.

Regards,

Richard Andrew Stimmel

P.S. where the cobra at

Micheal Dover,

You and your corvette are in my best interests, on a side note I have been partying with quite a few more than attractive women, I am sorry that your work schedule conflicted with my partying plans tonight but it would be in your best interest to take some time off and get silly.

Regards,

Richard Andrew Stimmel

P.S. where the cobra at

hahaha, I'll be a lot less busy after the holidays than I am game to get rowdy.

P.S. my cobra is now a unicorn, its a myth, many have heard of it, few have seen it.. does it exist?? who knows :ninja:

hey at least it runs, unlike dovers cobra lol

thats messed up :D

dover...i cant believe you havent told everyone that you already sold the cobra to build something else :ninja:....oops, was i not supposed to mention that?

shhhhhh.. i mean.. what are you talking about! thats preposterous!

:gone:

Guest tbutera2112

was just a black c6 with lambo doors opened up

ad claimed turbos making 700hp, but no engine bay shots or dyno sheets etc

you know, typical more money than brains thing....but hey, theres some people around here that flourish on that, so more power to them i guess

Actually if thats who I think it is it might be true, Im not sure about the 700hp part but a friend of mine used to date a Ashley Offenberger whose dad had a black twin turbo Z06. He went to jail on drug related charges and I believe gave the Corvette to his son/ her brother. Pataskala rea seems about right for everything too. Im not saying the guy isnt a tool but it might not be a complete bunch of shit.

kinda funny. this vette was in front of jegs one day when i went to work with 2 flat tires on different sides of the car(left rear and right front). it was left there over night by the owner. the guy wrecked it from curb to curb because he lost control. it busted the powersteering lines when it hit the curb. i used to have a pic on my phone of it on jack stands. the guy couldnt afford to fix it. they put the flat wheels back on it and drove it into a trailer. its a real z06 and is twin turbo. the guy showed up at a friends shop trying to get it tuned. if this car didnt have the gay doors it would be tastefully done. i looked it over and was suprised how nice the car was till he opened the door. could be a good deal for about 22000.